Digital Art Zone

A quick Question about the freepository
Posted: 28 February 2013 09:09 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  110
Joined  2003-10-13

In the past I’ve have posted freebies here and for the most part they have been for V4, M4, or some Daz related figure. However, I have also posted things here for Poser-only based figures like Sydney, Kelvin or Jessi. I received some pretty negative comments when I did.

Since I can’t use Genesis, my attentions have been diverted to other figures for Poser like Anastasia, Tyler and mostly Miki 4, and I’ve posted the freebies over on Renderosity’s Freebie page.

Up until now, I haven’t bothered to post here to let anyone know about the freebies because… well, frankly, I wasn’t sure just what kind of response I would get.  I know letting people know about where freebies are is welcome here, but my question is… do the freebies offered here HAVE to be Genesis or DAZ related? Since Studio can’t use the new Poser figures and apparently has no intention of changing that anytime in the future, am I still allowed to post Poser-only freebies here? Or should I just take my stuff and go?

Posted: 28 February 2013 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17055
Joined  2003-10-09

All freebies are welcomed.  Have you not noticed we have list of freebies for non Daz figures if you check the compilation of links to freebies at the top of the forum.

The only time a freebie link would be removed is when it is only posted as a blatant advert for a commercial site other than DAZ 3D.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 28 February 2013 09:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1308
Joined  2006-03-14

I make stuff for Xurge’s outfits all the time.  Freebies for non-DAZ figures are fine.

Signature 

My Tutorials and Freebies Index

Posted: 28 February 2013 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1232
Joined  2004-08-24

Just a comment unrelated to the question - love your freebies!

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*