Digital Art Zone

20 of 23
Welcome to the March Freebie Challenge: “March Madness Mix-Up”
Posted: 30 March 2013 07:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 286 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15593
Joined  2003-10-09

We are slipping donw tha page again.  Needs some easter pie throwing, or maybe some Easter cookies

Image Attachments
Lemon-Chick-Cookies.P_.jpg
 Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 30 March 2013 07:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 287 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2676
Joined  2010-11-30

On this side of the pond and at this time of year, it would be appropriate to (as the youngsters say) “give a shout-out to my peeps”...

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge, or the RRRR, or any of the other contests. I think Jaderail would have wanted that.

Posted: 30 March 2013 08:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 288 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  2003-11-24

ok, now THAT deserves a pie in the face…..  rob here ya go, banana creme make the most mess so *SPLAT* tag… your it

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 30 March 2013 08:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 289 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-11-24

I can’t believe it, I had my internet provider dropped on Wen. and it still is running.

Signature 

Posted: 30 March 2013 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 290 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  822
Joined  2008-09-17
jeeperz - 30 March 2013 08:59 AM

I can’t believe it, I had my internet provider dropped on Wen. and it still is running.

Gotta love technology. When we move in our new apartment 1 1/2 yrs ago; we hooked up the TV to the cable to see if we could get better reception than the rabbit ears; we found out the cable hadn’t been disconnected after the last tenant had left.  We’ve been enjoying it ever since.

raspberry

Signature 

Resistance is futile.  You will be DAZzimilated

Old post count: 5719

Posted: 30 March 2013 02:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 291 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5445
Joined  2005-04-16

OK, I know it is very late, but if it is acceptable, I’d like to offer my Easter Parade as a prize to this month’s 1st place winner.  I thought it would be appropriate considering what tomorrow is.  My site is ready for freebie downloads, and although this is a paid product, it will be gifted to the winner, so it will not have to go through the checkout, it will appear in your downloads.  All you need to do is register and then I’ll make the gift. 

Description of Easter Parade:
Easter themed textures for the Mil Baby 3’s morphing tee shirt and diaper.  There are bears, bunnies and even an elephent!  14 texture sets in all, with diaper colors matching the respective trim colors on the tee shirts.

Some of you are already registered.  For those who are, some of you have things in their wishlists or in their shopping carts already.  As long as it is not the paid item in your cart, you can now check out and download your freebies.  I am still working on the PayPal stuff, so paid items will have to wait a little bit.  I don’t have a lot on the site yet, but you’re welcome to the freebies I have on offer so far.  There is one made by Celebi, two made by DreamWeaver and one made by me.  There will be more stuff.

my site

grin 

Dana

Image Attachments
EasterParadePromo1.jpg
 Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 30 March 2013 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 292 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  588
Joined  2006-08-11

Dana that’s cute!

And I just made chocolate cream pie.. launching raspberry

Posted: 30 March 2013 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 293 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-11-24
BWSman - 30 March 2013 09:39 AM
jeeperz - 30 March 2013 08:59 AM

Gotta love technology. When we move in our new apartment 1 1/2 yrs ago; we hooked up the TV to the cable to see if we could get better reception than the rabbit ears; we found out the cable hadn’t been disconnected after the last tenant had left.  We’ve been enjoying it ever since.

raspberry

and normally that would be a good thing but, my new net provider can’t take over the line until the old one lets it go. I am hoping not to have too much down time between the two. Never thought 3 days later I would still have internet.

Signature 

Posted: 30 March 2013 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 294 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-11-24
DanaTA - 30 March 2013 02:55 PM

OK, I know it is very late, but if it is acceptable, I’d like to offer my Easter Parade as a prize to this month’s 1st place winner.  I thought it would be appropriate considering what tomorrow is.  My site is ready for freebie downloads, and although this is a paid product, it will be gifted to the winner, so it will not have to go through the checkout, it will appear in your downloads.  All you need to do is register and then I’ll make the gift. 

Easter themed textures for the Mil Baby 3’s morphing tee shirt and diaper.  There are bears, bunnies and even an elephent!  14 texture sets in all, with diaper colors matching the respective trim colors on the tee shirts.

Some of you are already registered.  For those who are, some of you have things in their wishlists or in their shopping carts already.  As long as it is not the paid item in your cart, you can now check out and download your freebies.  I am still working on the PayPal stuff, so paid items will have to wait a little bit.  I don’t have a lot on the site yet, but you’re welcome to the freebies I have on offer so far.  There is one made by Celebi, two made by DreamWeaver and one made by me.  There will be more stuff.

my site

grin 

Dana

very cool Dana

Signature 

Posted: 30 March 2013 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 295 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-11-24
Krissy - 30 March 2013 03:14 PM

Dana that’s cute!

And I just made chocolate cream pie.. launching raspberry

ducks and dodges trying to miss getting hit….. OH!!!!!! shoot….. too late SPLAT
you got me Krissy

Signature 

Posted: 30 March 2013 09:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 296 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1390
Joined  2011-11-16
DanaTA - 30 March 2013 02:55 PM

my site

grin 

Dana

Very nice set. Too bad that diaper/tee-shirt set isn’t for Genesis babies.

Posted: 30 March 2013 11:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 297 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-16

I don’t have the Genesis baby, and can’t afford it, either.  There is a free Genesis baby over at ShareCG.  But I haven’t had time to do any new texturing, I’ve been working so hard on getting the site going.  And I’ve had other things demanding my attention.  When I’ve been up to even paying attention.  Pretty soon I’ll be so broke I won’t even be able to pay attention.

Dana

Signature 

Posted: 31 March 2013 01:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 298 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1390
Joined  2011-11-16
DanaTA - 30 March 2013 11:39 PM

I don’t have the Genesis baby, and can’t afford it, either.  There is a free Genesis baby over at ShareCG.  But I haven’t had time to do any new texturing, I’ve been working so hard on getting the site going.  And I’ve had other things demanding my attention.  When I’ve been up to even paying attention.  Pretty soon I’ll be so broke I won’t even be able to pay attention.

Dana

Not quite what I meant. I mean, There is no Genesis compatible diaper at all, at least no freebie one.

Posted: 31 March 2013 01:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 299 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-16
Tramp Graphics - 31 March 2013 01:01 AM

Dana

Not quite what I meant. I mean, There is no Genesis compatible diaper at all, at least no freebie one.

Oh, I didn’t realize that.  One doesn’t come with the DAZ3D Gen baby?  Too bad, indeed.  It would seem the Genesis baby is getting even less support than the Mil3 baby did.  Sad.

Dana

Signature 

Posted: 31 March 2013 01:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 300 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-16
Tramp Graphics - 31 March 2013 01:01 AM

Dana

Actually I just checked, and the DAZ3D genesis baby has a conforming diaper…but the freebie baby at ShareCG does not.

Dana

Signature 

20 of 23