Digital Art Zone

33 of 73
Garibaldi Express: Hair and Fur Plugin [Commercial] 
Posted: 05 June 2013 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 481 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7610
Joined  2009-05-14

Thank you Gone for spelling it out like that as I haven’t had a chance to keep up with the information and I didn’t realise the intention of Garabaldi. Now that I do know the scaling makes sense.

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 06 June 2013 08:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 482 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  218
Joined  2010-08-03

I want to apologise for the break in progress here but I’ve had to address several other commitments over the last 2 months. Hopefully things should be more back on to normal now.

As a part of the on going support to ‘Garibaldi Express’ customers, today’s update presents:

Garibaldi Express version 1.1 Release Candidate.
http://www.garibaldiexpress.com/beta

This is a great chance to get a copy of the next release of ‘Garibaldi Express’ before the general release takes place.

Image Attachments
1_1ForumBanner01.jpg

Posted: 06 June 2013 08:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 483 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  443
Joined  0
futurebiscuit - 06 June 2013 08:08 AM

I want to apologise for the break in progress here but I’ve had to address several other commitments over the last 2 months. Hopefully things should be more back on to normal now.

As a part of the on going support to ‘Garibaldi Express’ customers, today’s update presents:

This is a great chance to get a copy of the next release of ‘Garibaldi Express’ before the general release takes place.

forgive me if this has been asked before, but are you planning to make presets for Garibaldi? I personally prefer Garibaldi over LAMH but their presets make it desirable. I’d love a catalog of Garibaldi presets from crew cuts to flips to full bodied hairdos.

Posted: 06 June 2013 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 484 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7610
Joined  2009-05-14

I was just wondering where you got to that was all. Nice to see you well and still working on the plug-in.

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 06 June 2013 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 485 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  522
Joined  0

Holy cow!!! Just say his name and he appears.

It’s like…........magic - or something. : )

Grabbed the update. No install issues. Did a quick run through with no problems. Have to hit it a bit harder later.

Posted: 06 June 2013 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 486 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10698
Joined  2007-11-06

...cool, but I think I forgot my password to sign in. I have so many sites I am on (mostly for job hunting) that I find myself getting mixed up on which password goes with which site.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 06 June 2013 11:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 487 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5573
Joined  2006-02-20

Our favorite Biscuit is back! Yay! smile

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?

Posted: 07 June 2013 07:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 488 ]
RankRank
Joined  0

Well, this came out better than I expected.

Sometimes, I think I might actually know what I’m doing! : D

Image Attachments
RedTossled.jpg

Posted: 13 June 2013 08:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 489 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2004-12-26
sgreco1970 - 06 June 2013 08:57 AM

forgive me if this has been asked before, but are you planning to make presets for Garibaldi? I personally prefer Garibaldi over LAMH but their presets make it desirable. I’d love a catalog of Garibaldi presets from crew cuts to flips to full bodied hairdos.

You can save Wearable Presets of any Garibaldi Hair.  Just parent the hair to the figure, select the figure and do File>Save As>Wearable Preset.  Then select the hair nodes to save.

Posted: 13 June 2013 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 490 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  151
Joined  2004-06-23

Thanks for the heads up about the update.

Posted: 16 June 2013 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 491 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  218
Joined  2010-08-03

Garibaldi Basic version 1.1 Beta.

This is a new complimentary product to be released along side ‘Garibaldi Express’ version 1.1.

‘Garibaldi Basic’ will be a freely distributed version of ‘Garibaldi Express’ for DAZ Studio with the prime objective to facilitate the wider adoption of content created with ‘Garibaldi Express’. It will offer the ability to load, view, apply basic style edits, render and save existing ‘Garibaldi Express’ content.

Image Attachments
1_1ForumBanner01.jpg

Posted: 16 June 2013 09:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 492 ]
RankRank
Joined  0

So, Garibaldi is going to have a free hair player.

Now we just need a library of hair presets for them to use. lol

Posted: 24 June 2013 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 493 ]
RankRank
Joined  0

A gentle nudge to see if anyone is awake. LOL

Image Attachments
WonderWoman.jpg

Posted: 25 June 2013 03:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 494 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5573
Joined  2006-02-20

Niiiiiiice! I like the facemorph too!

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?

Posted: 25 June 2013 09:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 495 ]
RankRank
Joined  0

Thanks. Did you even notice the hair? LOL

This is a hair thread after all! ROTFLMAO

33 of 73