2 of 2
Looking for some hair like this dude’s. 
Posted: 26 February 2013 02:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2902
Joined  2004-10-25
SickleYield - 25 February 2013 08:13 PM

3dream and Mairy’s Helios Hair can have looks very much like that with its morphs.

I was just going to suggest Helios Hair, but see SY beat me to it.  wink  BTW, it’s by plus3D and Mairy, not to be confused with Mairy and 3Dream.  Mairy successfully collaborates with both of them.  grin

Oh, and yes it fits V4.  In fact, it fits pretty much all the female AND male figures, so it’s pretty versatile.

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden

Posted: 26 February 2013 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4926
Joined  2008-03-06
Miss B - 26 February 2013 02:44 PM
SickleYield - 25 February 2013 08:13 PM

3dream and Mairy’s Helios Hair can have looks very much like that with its morphs.

I was just going to suggest Helios Hair, but see SY beat me to it.  wink  BTW, it’s by plus3D and Mairy, not to be confused with Mairy and 3Dream.  Mairy successfully collaborates with both of them.  grin

Oh, and yes it fits V4.  In fact, it fits pretty much all the female AND male figures, so it’s pretty versatile.

My bad! 

Ok, you guys, nobody else is allowed to have 3d in their names, it confuses idiots like SickleYield. wink

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 26 February 2013 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  215
Joined  2010-05-25

I really like Helios Hair and Xell Hair for characters with big spiky hair.  I feel like Anime Hair is good too, but doesn’t have quite the body I might want designing a character to look like your image.  Austin Hair is also lots of fun, but it leaves a lot of space open on the forehead, so I’ve found it works best with characters who are styled so they look better with a lot of their forehead exposed (eg. Hiro or Aiko 4 based characters).

Signature 

My deviantart:

http://fuseling.deviantart.com/

Posted: 26 February 2013 03:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4926
Joined  2008-03-06
fuseling - 26 February 2013 03:31 PM

I really like Helios Hair and Xell Hair for characters with big spiky hair.  I feel like Anime Hair is good too, but doesn’t have quite the body I might want designing a character to look like your image.  Austin Hair is also lots of fun, but it leaves a lot of space open on the forehead, so I’ve found it works best with characters who are styled so they look better with a lot of their forehead exposed (eg. Hiro or Aiko 4 based characters).

If you’ve got enough hardware going on you can also put two hairs on the character.  I do this a lot with Cuffed Tail plus other tailed hairs that have better tails but no bangs.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 26 February 2013 04:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2007-01-02

Something that might also work (or mix well with other things) is Studio Maya’s (or is it MayaX now?) Edward Hair over at Rendo.  It’s a little heavy with raytracing on, but great hair to work with.

Signature 

My RDNA Gallery
My DA Gallery

2 of 2