AIKO 5 and March Madness
Posted: 25 February 2013 10:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1615
Joined  2012-01-04
Mattymanx - 25 February 2013 10:43 AM
Ledhead - 25 February 2013 10:42 AM

I noticed everything changed from 51% to 30%.

Did you log out or get logged out?

I bought the pro bundle and I still see the 51% if I am logged in.

I am logged in.

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 25 February 2013 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04

Are you still in Platinum Club, Ledhead? Your profile says “member”. If you should be a PC member instead, hop to message Zendesk ASAP.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 25 February 2013 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-01-04
Skiriki - 25 February 2013 10:54 AM

Are you still in Platinum Club, Ledhead? Your profile says “member”. If you should be a PC member instead, hop to message Zendesk ASAP.

Wow, that’s just great. I got charged for my new membership twice and yes you are correct, I am no longer a member. So I guess one way to get out of being a member is pay DAZ $140.

Signature 

Posted: 25 February 2013 11:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04

I’m sorry to hear that you got trouble there, Ledhead. :( Zendesk time, it seems. :(

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 25 February 2013 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2010-12-22

So has anyone seen any actual details of this promotion yet? I have had the Pro bundle sitting in my cart all day, but I want to know the actual details of the promotion before I throw down $50.

Posted: 25 February 2013 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  299
Joined  2008-10-01
MadisonXF - 25 February 2013 02:50 PM

So has anyone seen any actual details of this promotion yet? I have had the Pro bundle sitting in my cart all day, but I want to know the actual details of the promotion before I throw down $50.

Likewise chum smile

Daz have been keeping quiet about it! Although admittedly they are all no doubt working their little behinds off. The working day isn’t over yet in Utah so fingers crossed we’ll find out more details yet smile

Posted: 25 February 2013 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  513
Joined  2004-11-12

I agree!!! Depending on the actual details of the promo, I’d be very tempted to purchase today (and add the M5 pro bundle), but without knowing what it is we actually get, I’m more inclined to wait (with me - that usually means until it goes on a can’t pass on it sale).

Don’t they realize that a lot people actually like to know what they are getting before they buy???

Signature 

My Rendo Gallery

Posted: 25 February 2013 04:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1746
Joined  2012-04-14
dustrider - 25 February 2013 03:19 PM

I agree!!! Depending on the actual details of the promo, I’d be very tempted to purchase today (and add the M5 pro bundle), but without knowing what it is we actually get, I’m more inclined to wait (with me - that usually means until it goes on a can’t pass on it sale).

Don’t they realize that a lot people actually like to know what they are getting before they buy???

Sometimes I wonder if they understand customer behaviour. I would buy this but unless Daz clear up what we’re getting I’ll probably wait until the 75% off sale.

Posted: 25 February 2013 04:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-10-01
anikad - 25 February 2013 04:04 PM
dustrider - 25 February 2013 03:19 PM

Sometimes I wonder if they understand customer behaviour. I would buy this but unless Daz clear up what we’re getting I’ll probably wait until the 75% off sale.

Yes! Despite Daz’s announced intention a year ago that prices would be lowered across the board and the frequent discounting would cease, the opposite seems to have happened, and sales are now like buses! But that’s not a complaint since there have been many terrific bargains in the store. It just would be nice to know in advance smile

Posted: 25 February 2013 10:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  390
Joined  2012-02-05
Dr Stupid - 25 February 2013 04:11 PM

Yes! Despite Daz’s announced intention a year ago that prices would be lowered across the board and the frequent discounting would cease, the opposite seems to have happened, and sales are now like buses! But that’s not a complaint since there have been many terrific bargains in the store. It just would be nice to know in advance smile

I agree. An across the board price drop would be nice, too, but constant sales is just fine if only we knew when they begin and end and how much we’re going to save. It takes a lot of time just to calculate how much “35%+ an additional 15% for items y if you buy item x” as it is! Knowing how much time I have to take advantage of it or when they actually happen would certainly make things easier. It just doesn’t make sense for a company to make things harder for the people who buy their stuff. cool hmm

Signature 

Follow the exploits of SERVANT in this digital comic series! The First Issue is Free to Download!
or as a webcomic at http://servant.thecomicseries.com/

Check out my Deviantart Gallery, Facebook page, and over at the DAZ Art Studio.

Posted: 26 February 2013 09:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2010-12-22
BorgyB - 25 February 2013 10:57 PM
Dr Stupid - 25 February 2013 04:11 PM

I agree. An across the board price drop would be nice, too, but constant sales is just fine if only we knew when they begin and end and how much we’re going to save. It takes a lot of time just to calculate how much “35%+ an additional 15% for items y if you buy item x” as it is! Knowing how much time I have to take advantage of it or when they actually happen would certainly make things easier. It just doesn’t make sense for a company to make things harder for the people who buy their stuff. cool hmm

Well said.

It has been over 24 hours since the promotion started and still no clarification? Seriously, Daz?

Posted: 26 February 2013 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-10-01

Fortunately I’m pretty good at math(s) so the compound percentages don’t really bother me! And I’m happy with frequent sales and offers, since there are some great savings to be had, and the 30 day return policy has everyone covered. That’s still one of the things that sets Daz above other brokers. But simply saying “Buy now and save later” just confuses the heck out of me and raises more questions, like “how much can we save. on what can we save, and under what terms and conditions can we save?”!

Unfortunately there only appear to be three of us asking for clarification so Daz probably don’t view responding as a pressing urgency. However, constant whining sometimes yields results here, so let’s keep whining on the off chance LOL

Posted: 26 February 2013 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  592
Joined  2011-02-03

I would love to know what we would be saving if we bought her… I have put her in my cart 3 times now and taken her back out.. Some clarification would be nice.

Signature 

My DAZ Gallery http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/68
My deviantART http://kitashrak.deviantart.com/

Posted: 26 February 2013 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-01-04

I’ve already purchased it so I don’t believe my whine would count, but I’ll give it a go anyway:

WHINE ... WHINE ... WHINE

Maybe that will help.

Yep it helped. Someone informed me that if you purchase Aiko 5 then the entire store will be free next month.

(The above statement is nothing but a made of story of evil lies in the attempt to piss everyone off)

Signature 

Posted: 26 February 2013 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  390
Joined  2012-02-05
Ledhead - 26 February 2013 09:58 AM

I’ve already purchased it so I don’t believe my whine would count, but I’ll give it a go anyway:

WHINE ... WHINE ... WHINE

Maybe that will help.

Yep it helped. Someone informed me that if you purchase Aiko 5 then the entire store will be free next month.

(The above statement is nothing but a made of story of evil lies in the attempt to piss everyone off)

If that actually happened, Aiko 5 would be selling kajillions.  Heck, I’d buy it even if I can’t use it!

Of course, the site might crash from all the concurrent downloads. And then next month DAZ would be broke. But they would have sold Kajillions! tongue rolleye

Signature 

Follow the exploits of SERVANT in this digital comic series! The First Issue is Free to Download!
or as a webcomic at http://servant.thecomicseries.com/

Check out my Deviantart Gallery, Facebook page, and over at the DAZ Art Studio.

3 of 6