Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 19 June 2012 05:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15583
Joined  2003-10-09
The_Grimreaper - 18 June 2012 06:19 PM

Yeah that’s the thread I’m a bit confused as to what is going on if that thread isn’t here, and it is in another thread entirely. Is that thread going to be brought over or am I totally confused here?

Grim, you seem to have missed the fact that Daz3D has moved to completely New site. It was announced, well in advance of the move, that this would be happening.

It was also stated that these new forums would start out virtually empty, and that people Post counts would revet to Zero. However your start date stays as it was.

The old forums can be accessed, at the link Mike has given, but in a read only format.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 24 June 2012 08:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2006-10-13

So no transfer, and this new one is impossible to navigate.

I assume though that the new one is going to get better over time, and this is the beta to alpha version somewhere along those lines.
Will that button reappear which said your subscriptions and you can click on it to find your post; because going to control panel is a bit annoying, and it doesn’t take me to my thread it just takes me to the main forum front page.
It took me a bit to get here.

Posted: 24 June 2012 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15583
Joined  2003-10-09

If you heven’t received email notifications of new posts to the thread, have you checked to make sure that email notifications are enabled in your profile.

Apart from that if you click on the profile button under your username, and then click on ¬£view all posts by this user” you foind all the threads you have posted in

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 28 June 2012 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2006-10-13

Well this time it worked, but when I did go to my profile and click view all post by this user it just carried me to the front page of the forums. Is everything still in the beginning stages if so will most of the other threads be transferred over, or is it a done deal, and everything has been transferred and fixed.

2 of 2