Digital Art Zone

Construction Worker + Accessories
Posted: 20 February 2013 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2011-05-08

I do a lot of technical drawing for corporations and I am always needing a realistic construction worker uniform/vest and hardhat, flags, barricades and other tools that a construction worker would use.  The one hardhat that DAZ does have looks out-dated and not realistic. And, the uniforms I do find are much too sic-fi. 

I usually default to finding a photo to reference, but there are hardly any good stock photography of this type, which is why I think this would make a must buy product for DAZ studio, especially if this product was made for Genesis.

Thanks!

Max

Signature 

Max Hancock
Designer / Illustrator
www.diphthong.com

Posted: 25 February 2013 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2011-09-11

Hi !
You right.

I too would like tools and clothing of various crafts and artisans of the distant past : coloring of the fabrics, leather tanning, wool weaving, milking, old shoemaker, manufacture of papyrus, etc ..  compatible with DS 4.5 AND 4.0 ...please ...

In the meanwhile, i thank you a lot, DAZ, for all marvelous props and items you propose !
best regards,
sara

Posted: 17 March 2013 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1155
Joined  2005-07-29

http://www.sharecg.com/v/25000/browse/5/3D-Model/Hardhat-OBJ-model—-No-textures-or-color

Dunno if you are still looking but…

it’s an OBJ file but maybe can help.

Signature 

<End of transmission from Oz>
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)