Great thread title!
- Hard to find a place to live during South by Southwest
- Landlady keeps sending me “I can’t believe you objected to..” emails
- Back is sore from moving furniture and riding the bus for hours on end
- Didn’t sleep well, probably due to stress
- In a very hissy and bitey mood
- Sage sausage and coffee!
- No pesky emails from landlady since I unloaded on her about her infantile behavior
- It’s cold but sunny so running all over looking for a place won’t be too painful
- Have a TON of stuff to sell on Craigslist, w00t!
- My fave music program which had been abandoned by the developer, is BACK and better than ever! YAAA HOOO!!
I should be able to get everything down to my rolling duffel bag (which is HUGE), my backpack, and a small shoulder bag of medical supplies for my diabetes and foot. I have a HUGE bag of clothes I’m going to donate to Goodwill next week, along with a few minor items that I’m not interested in dragging around with me. I *am* keeping the Wacom pad this time, though! I’ll eventually need it, I’m sure.
Time to install content, then back up my entire HD. The backup drive comes into the office Monday for safe keeping, just in case something bad happens.