Digital Art Zone

12 of 12
Disney Princesses… (Belle WIP)
Posted: 23 March 2013 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 166 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  968
Joined  2005-03-26

Hey, where can I get the morph, or the dialspin recipe at any rate?

Signature 

My dA gallery
For God’s sake!  Gallifrey Stands!

And God still reigns.

Posted: 24 March 2013 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2945
Joined  2011-12-10
ladyofmanyfaces - 22 March 2013 10:32 PM

Belle morph with some Julie morph mixed in and Julie skin….

Thank you so much for posting this!  Absolutely beautiful smile

Eustace Scrubb - 23 March 2013 10:53 AM

Hey, where can I get the morph, or the dialspin recipe at any rate?

What it is is that I sent it to a very select few close friends.  It’s a morph that’s very personal to me, so I hope you understand.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Galleries
My ShareCG Gallery
OPENSUBDIV Testing and Discussion
3Delight Surface and Lighting Thread

Posted: 30 March 2013 11:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2006-01-11

Wancow how did you niece like her present?

Posted: 31 March 2013 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 169 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2945
Joined  2011-12-10

I was sooo hoping I would have news to report on this that was uplifting and I didn’t want to get into what happened… but alas, it has not yet been delivered.

BTW, Lauren is not my niece smile  I only know her from the Warming Center. 

A week ago Tursday, I put the card (not the picture) to which the picture was to be glued into the warming center log book for safe keeping.  It was covered in thoughts from those homeless who stayed there over the last couple of nights on both inside flaps and the back.  People laboured over what they were going to write in it, and it took some time.  This was a manila folder which I’d cut to fit the 8x10 print, and the print had not yet been glued to it, so that is okay… well, one of the volunteers that night stupidly folded it twice rendering it unusable… I say destroyed, but there are those who disagree with me.  So, Friday morning we found it like this Lauren came that night, and we were supposed to give it to her then.  Add to this that until tonight, the Warming Center has been closed due to warmer weather… people have not been around… so a thoughtless moron managed to ruin everything not just for me, but for all the rest… and we have to work twice as hard to fill the card we’re trying to replace it with, getting everyone to sign it again even after they tried so hard to write what they did…. I’m almost not ashamed to say I lost it when I found out what happened… but we soldier on, and we’ll get it to her eventually… it might take another week, though…

Signature 

My DeviantArt Galleries
My ShareCG Gallery
OPENSUBDIV Testing and Discussion
3Delight Surface and Lighting Thread

Posted: 01 April 2013 09:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 170 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2006-01-11

Where did I get niece from? red face

That’s too bad about the print. I think when she does get it, it will be an even better time for her to receive it.

12 of 12