Digital Art Zone

4 of 11
The PC ‘Expired members’ party thread
Posted: 09 June 2012 04:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1275
Joined  2008-03-30

some way to go before we reach my ‘The Little Green Box Collection Thread’ over in the PC forum, 35 pages and over 500 posts so far, owo, fudge, thank you and welcome to the expired ones LOL

Signature 

[Join the little green box collection party!]
Ianz Place
Daz 3D Documentation
Daz 3D on YouTube
Daz 3D Forum Archive

Posted: 09 June 2012 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5089
Joined  2005-04-16

Mmm…fudge!  tongue rolleye   Now you’re making me want to go eat stuff.  I want to lose some fat, not add some.  LOL

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 10 June 2012 12:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-16

Well, I have to say that maybe I’m not a member.  My status doesn’t say Expired, it says Cancelled.  Anyway, I got an answer from the ticket I put in.  It says it’s considered resolved.  The resolution was to tell me that they’re aware and are working on it.  hmmm  That’s not a resolution!  That’s merely an update on the status of the work being done.  downer    Don’t tell me that working on a resolution is a resolution!  That’s like a mechanic telling me that my car is all fixed when I’m looking right at him, with the engine all in pieces on the floor!

Oh, well.  At least they noticed me.  blank stare

Dana

Signature 

Posted: 10 June 2012 12:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-16

I was just told by a friend elsewhere that she got the same exact message, even though in her ticket she merely asked for a refund.  12 days later she got this response.  She’s worried that they’re dragging it out and the time will be up and she won’t get her refund.

Anyway, it seems that this response was merely a boilerplate letter, probably sent to everyone who has had a ticket in for these problems.  That’s how they’re clearing the ZenDesk?  hmmm

Good night,

Dana

Signature 

Posted: 10 June 2012 01:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  145
Joined  2006-10-16

The site says that I have No Subscription. It also says that I am not subscribed to the Platinum Club Newsletter. Although, I still receive my membership discounts. It is hard to get logged in quite often too. Clearing cookies and starting over helps, but also just opening a new tab has helped.

Posted: 10 June 2012 03:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  451
Joined  2006-12-31

I’m seriously considering to leave the PC now, I have six months left before the expiration date (well, except that I’m already expired). Anyone knows if they will refund the unused period?

Posted: 10 June 2012 04:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2006-02-11

(Pokes head round door)
(Sniffs the air - Mmm Cookies)

Hi everyone - I appear to have been ‘renewed’ but somehow I still feel pretty ‘expired’

May I have a cookie and a corner to sit in please…..

Signature 

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no one’s ever eaten before….... - Delirium (Brief Lives)

Posted: 10 June 2012 07:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  0

<waves to all>

I’m not an expiree ... I don’t exist. My join date is null. And I can’t even access the bugs link to report it. ::sniff:: downer

But Chohole said I could come over here.

Edited to add - I’m not sure how nonexistence gets fixed. If I’m not here, how do they know to fix it?

Posted: 10 June 2012 08:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-30
Silvhe - 10 June 2012 03:51 AM

I’m seriously considering to leave the PC now, I have six months left before the expiration date (well, except that I’m already expired). Anyone knows if they will refund the unused period?

Hiya, yes, if you decide to cancel you will get a pro rata refund of the remaining time.

Signature 

Ianz Place
Daz 3D Documentation
Daz 3D on YouTube
Daz 3D Forum Archive

Posted: 10 June 2012 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-30
Rosie D - 10 June 2012 04:54 AM

(Pokes head round door)
(Sniffs the air - Mmm Cookies)

Hi everyone - I appear to have been ‘renewed’ but somehow I still feel pretty ‘expired’

May I have a cookie and a corner to sit in please…..

Help urself to cookies and snacks on the right and drinks are on the left, welcome to the party smile

Signature 

Ianz Place
Daz 3D Documentation
Daz 3D on YouTube
Daz 3D Forum Archive

Posted: 10 June 2012 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-30
pweber - 10 June 2012 07:31 AM

<waves to all>

I’m not an expiree ... I don’t exist. My join date is null. And I can’t even access the bugs link to report it. ::sniff:: downer

But Chohole said I could come over here.

Edited to add - I’m not sure how nonexistence gets fixed. If I’m not here, how do they know to fix it?

Your very welcome, help urself to a drink and snacks grin

Signature 

Ianz Place
Daz 3D Documentation
Daz 3D on YouTube
Daz 3D Forum Archive

Posted: 10 June 2012 10:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  451
Joined  2006-12-31
IanzThingz - 10 June 2012 08:53 AM
Silvhe - 10 June 2012 03:51 AM

Hiya, yes, if you decide to cancel you will get a pro rata refund of the remaining time.

Thank you grin

Posted: 10 June 2012 11:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  303
Joined  2006-08-21
DanaTA - 10 June 2012 12:16 AM

Well, I have to say that maybe I’m not a member.  My status doesn’t say Expired, it says Cancelled.  Anyway, I got an answer from the ticket I put in.  It says it’s considered resolved.  The resolution was to tell me that they’re aware and are working on it.  hmmm  That’s not a resolution!  That’s merely an update on the status of the work being done.  downer    Don’t tell me that working on a resolution is a resolution!  That’s like a mechanic telling me that my car is all fixed when I’m looking right at him, with the engine all in pieces on the floor!

Oh, well.  At least they noticed me.  blank stare

Dana

I’m canceled, too. I’ve never been canceled before. It’s kind of depressing.

I also got that nice little message from support. What a nice nonresolution. I’m much happier now. And now that I’ve found the party, I don’t feel like murder (as much) as I did before.

Can I have a cookie? And milk please, I just can’t have a cookie without milk.

Signature 

CG and Me

Posted: 10 June 2012 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  217
Joined  2005-04-05

Dana, I got the same boilerplate message, though what I’d sent in for was the lack of my profile showing me as a PC member and not being able to get into the forums. By the time I got it, I had been able to get into the PC Member forum for several days.

I think they’re clearing out all the similar complaints to cut down on the flood of complaints, especially when you have one person sending in zendesk complaint after complaint after complaint for the same thing.

Edit to add: Does anyone know how to get these stupid forums to show paragraphs instead of just squishing it all together?

Posted: 10 June 2012 11:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15110
Joined  2003-10-09

I tned to use enter space enter,  sounds stupid, but

it

does

work

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

4 of 11