Digital Art Zone

5 of 13
PC Subscription Problems
Posted: 31 May 2012 11:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Total Posts:  6
Joined  0

And me as well, looks like—can’t access the Members Only forum and don’t see the 1.99 prices in the store. Just submitted a ticket also since it was *not* my intention to drop the PC in the first place. With luck this can get sorted out for all of us quickly.

Posted: 31 May 2012 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  67
Joined  2003-10-09

I alos opned a ticket for lost membership, but I also did this (it may be described in an earlier post here - a number of threads appear to have been merged):
Go to My account and clcik My Subscritptions.  Your Platimum Club Membership should be there but shown as expired.  There should be a link to manually renew.  Once you do this DAZ will start a new subscription that is shown to begin at the end of June.  However, your membership will be restored right away.  (It may take a few minutes and you may have to log out and back in.)
This worked for me and DAZ closed my ticket as solved although it isn’t clear they did anything beyond what I did myself.  I checked my credit card account and found only one $7.95 charge.

Signature 

My Website: The Vernian Era
My Renderosity Store
My Renderosity Gallery

Posted: 31 May 2012 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  241
Joined  2005-08-23

The problem with your suggestion is that I don’t even have anything in my subscriptions.  Yet I’ve been a “paying” member since at least September 2011.  Also I’ve been billed twice for the same membership on May 29th but nothing has shown up in my daz account other then my recent order history and the double billing.

Signature 

Check out my DeviantArt Profile: DeviantArt
and my Renderosity Gallery: Renderosity

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

Make sure you are looking at “My Subscriptions” on the left side of the pages after clciking “My Account” at the top of the page.  This is not from the “Control Panel”.  Those are forum topic subscriptions.  If this doesn’t work, which considering the unstable state of the site is certianly a possibility, then you’ll need DAZ’s help.

Signature 

My Renderosity Store
My Renderosity Gallery

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  241
Joined  2005-08-23

Well I’m kinda getting ancy waiting for Daz to fix my issues.  I have 3 tickets in right now for 3 different things.  Right now all I want is my membership back and then they can refund me for the other items.

Signature 

Check out my DeviantArt Profile: DeviantArt
and my Renderosity Gallery: Renderosity

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2003-10-09
Michael C - 31 May 2012 01:38 PM

Go to My account and clcik My Subscritptions.  Your Platimum Club Membership should be there but shown as expired.  There should be a link to manually renew.  Once you do this DAZ will start a new subscription that is shown to begin at the end of June.  However, your membership will be restored right away.  (It may take a few minutes and you may have to log out and back in.)

I saw that link too but it brings me to a page where I can buy a PC membership with the $ 7.95 monthly fee but also the $ 29.95 fee for new subscribers. No reason to pay this since I’ve been a PC member for several years now.

Signature 

Erdehel’s deviantart page

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9291
Joined  2007-11-06
Erdehel - 31 May 2012 02:16 PM
Michael C - 31 May 2012 01:38 PM

I saw that link too but it brings me to a page where I can buy a PC membership with the $ 7.95 monthly fee but also the $ 29.95 fee for new subscribers. No reason to pay this since I’ve been a PC member for several years now.

If you try to buy it does it charge the $29.95 or just the $7.95?

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

It charges me the $ 29.95 Platinum Club Monthly Membership…

Signature 

Posted: 31 May 2012 03:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1048
Joined  2007-11-28

I haven’t yet gotten a reply of yesterdays ticket; they used to respond within hours, if not minutes.  I guess that DAZ is gone… :(

Signature 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
\Who gives a Rat’s Keister how many posts I had at the old Forum? LOL

Posted: 31 May 2012 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16733
Joined  2003-10-09
Erdehel - 31 May 2012 02:44 PM

I would hold back on doing anything, as they are working on the problem.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        November Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 31 May 2012 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09
chohole - 31 May 2012 03:05 PM

That was my intention anyhow smile

Signature 

Posted: 31 May 2012 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1003
Joined  2012-01-29
chohole - 31 May 2012 03:05 PM
Erdehel - 31 May 2012 02:44 PM

To me it does not seem as if they are really working on the problem. I e-mailed them about it on May 23th already. They replied May 25th, stated it will be fixed “ASAP”. Now, a week later, nothing has changed, I still have nothing under “My Subscriptions”. At least I might consider myself lucky that I have pre-paid for about 2 months (I double paid), otherwise I would be kicked out of Platinum Club with no possibility to renew or buy things at a discount.

Posted: 31 May 2012 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

Yep.  Good idea.  I see that once again I’m no longer a Club member.  It was fun while it lasted.

Signature 

My Renderosity Store
My Renderosity Gallery

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2006-09-04

I hope they can fix this before the sales are over, I was counting on the coupon and the discount, be a real shame to miss out on them, I think if I do I might just pass altogether. At this point I’m losing all kinds of faith in DAZ no matter how hard they are working.

EDIT: It seems to be working for me I just purchased the PC by clicking on the payment method, it accepted the payment and re-established my membership. will see how it works.

Posted: 31 May 2012 09:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  178
Joined  2003-10-09

I’m having the same problems as everyone else.  My PC Membership “expired” on 5/28.  However, I want to keep it alive.  Add me to the “fix” list.

5 of 13