Digital Art Zone

13 of 13
PC Subscription Problems
Posted: 08 February 2013 01:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 181 ]
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2005-10-05

Thanks for the info, Kerya! Don’t know why I haven’t figured it out yet! Change is the constant!  smile

Posted: 20 February 2013 06:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 182 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  81
Joined  2006-01-06

Add me to the list   I am PC through the 26th and can’t get any of the PC prices nor go in the Members Only Forum . And to add insult to injury I will for the 3rd blasted month in a row have to pay the 29.95 price instead of the 7.95. and wait to have it refunded back .  Can’t decide what has me madder right now honestly. Yes support ticket filed and I will probably get the same response your ticket is deemed solve by paying the 29.95 again which is what is what I am complaining about.  I should not have to keep doing this.

Posted: 12 March 2014 07:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 183 ]
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2004-01-15

DAZ please stop stealing my money!
I ordered A months Platinum Club membership on 10/26/12 so that I could get Carrara Pro at a reduced price ,
I then cancelled the Platinum Club membership !
BUT on 11/30/13 I was charged a 3 months subscription without my consent , Rather than make a fuse about it I just Cancelled the subscription AGAIN But this time I also removed my credit card for my accounts payment methods so it would not happen again .
BUT you have done it again even though I removed my credit card !
On the 2/28/14 I have been charged AGAIN for a 3 month subscription which I Have Cancelled twice and even removed the credit card !

In My Account for payment method is shows NO credit card or any payment method ,
so How can you use my credit card after I removed it?

What do you have to do to cancel a membership ? Cancelling and even removing a credit card info is not stopping it !

Posted: 12 March 2014 09:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 184 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13
senyac - 12 March 2014 07:46 PM

I ordered A months Platinum Club membership on 10/26/12 so that I could get Carrara Pro at a reduced price ,
BUT on 11/30/13 I was charged a 3 months subscription without my consent , Rather than make a fuse about it I just Cancelled the subscription AGAIN But this time I also removed my credit card for my accounts payment methods so it would not happen again .
On the 2/28/14 I have been charged AGAIN for a 3 month subscription which I Have Cancelled twice and even removed the credit card !

In My Account for payment method is shows NO credit card or any payment method ,

What do you have to do to cancel a membership ? Cancelling and even removing a credit card info is not stopping it !

It’s NOT DAZ, but rather the CC company you need to go through to cancel.  Somehow, you’re set up on a recurring payment and the only way to cancel those is through the CC.

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 13 March 2014 12:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 185 ]
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2004-01-15
mjc1016 - 12 March 2014 09:33 PM
senyac - 12 March 2014 07:46 PM

It’s NOT DAZ, but rather the CC company you need to go through to cancel.  Somehow, you’re set up on a recurring payment and the only way to cancel those is through the CC.

Sorry I don’t think so , Its DAZ’s responsibility , their membership IS a recurring one as stated on the store page

ie: ” NOTE: Your Membership will then be renewed automatically once the Membership has expired, at the renewal fee of $24 per Quarter. If you do not wish to renew you will need to cancel your Membership beforehand. “

I cancelled my subscription and removed my credit card But they are still charging me .
When I cancelled they should have stopped the membership and the fees BUT they have not .
I contacted my credit card company and they stated I have NO recurring payments on their system and that I must contact the Company which is charging the fees 1st ie : DAZ and if its still a problem after that then they can take further steps ect

So you see It is a DAZ problem

Posted: 13 March 2014 03:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 186 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6413
Joined  2006-02-20

In that case you should contact support - at once ...
The forumites can’t help you, sorry!

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 13 March 2014 10:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 187 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

senyac Please READ your PM’s Thank you.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 28 May 2014 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 188 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1392
Joined  2010-03-25

I’m not sure why but i keep getting emails for PC club i have not been a member for almost a year
I have hit unsubscribe, more than a few times but i still keep getting them.
I also get the PC prices on the web site but i am not able to buy them at the pc price.
it does not upset me or anything , But I thought you all would like to know that I am still getting this PC member emails or are these the standard Daz emails? 
Also why can I still see the PC price on the site if I’m not a member anymore?

Thank you for your time reading my email.

Ivy

Image Attachments
Capture.JPG
 Signature 

My Daz & Poser animations & art work
http://www.youtube.com/user/IvySummers1
My Art on Google
http://plus.google.com/+IvySummers

Posted: 28 May 2014 04:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 189 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15134
Joined  2003-10-09

You should probably open a Sales support ticket.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 28 May 2014 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 190 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1392
Joined  2010-03-25
Richard Haseltine - 28 May 2014 04:06 PM

You should probably open a Sales support ticket.

Thanks Richard I did report it I think this is my second of third time though and I am still getting them.

Signature 

My Daz & Poser animations & art work
http://www.youtube.com/user/IvySummers1
My Art on Google
http://plus.google.com/+IvySummers

13 of 13