Digital Art Zone

New Store Issue?
Posted: 07 June 2012 08:10 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

I added some new Plat Club items to my cart all of them $1.99 items that I wonted. When I got to Check out I was shown a total of

$0.00 <<<< I knew it was wrong but that is wahat I saw everytime I viewed my Cart. Drop down 0.00 in the Check out 0.00.

I did get charged the proper amount but that NEEDS fixed. I MUST know what I’m spending when I check out. Before I check out.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 07 June 2012 08:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5258
Joined  2012-04-07
Jaderail - 07 June 2012 08:10 PM

I added some new Plat Club items to my cart all of them $1.99 items that I wonted. When I got to Check out I was shown a total of

$0.00 <<<< I knew it was wrong but that is wahat I saw everytime I viewed my Cart. Drop down 0.00 in the Check out 0.00.

I did get charged the proper amount but that NEEDS fixed. I MUST know what I’m spending when I check out. Before I check out.

Wow! I can imagine the rush on the store if you hadn’t been charged the correct amount lol.

Signature 

Lots of photos in my DA Gallery including PD Textures.

Posted: 08 June 2012 12:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2009-08-11

Perhaps not a totally “new” problem.  I got that $0.00 amount for my cart the last day of May.  It did show up properly on the final page and was charged properly, though.  But I did do a double take, a double add to the cart (still $0.00), a double check for the send-through, and a double check of the order detail to make sure what was actually billed.  It was a tiny amount with a large inner reservation and a similar amount of effort, so to speak.

Signature 

“quack?”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cOLor wHeeL faCts .