Digital Art Zone

New Store Issue?
Posted: 07 June 2012 08:10 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

I added some new Plat Club items to my cart all of them $1.99 items that I wonted. When I got to Check out I was shown a total of

$0.00 <<<< I knew it was wrong but that is wahat I saw everytime I viewed my Cart. Drop down 0.00 in the Check out 0.00.

I did get charged the proper amount but that NEEDS fixed. I MUST know what I’m spending when I check out. Before I check out.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 07 June 2012 08:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5337
Joined  2012-04-07
Jaderail - 07 June 2012 08:10 PM

I added some new Plat Club items to my cart all of them $1.99 items that I wonted. When I got to Check out I was shown a total of

$0.00 <<<< I knew it was wrong but that is wahat I saw everytime I viewed my Cart. Drop down 0.00 in the Check out 0.00.

I did get charged the proper amount but that NEEDS fixed. I MUST know what I’m spending when I check out. Before I check out.

Wow! I can imagine the rush on the store if you hadn’t been charged the correct amount lol.

Signature 

Lots of photos in my DA Gallery including PD Textures.
SPACE CHAINS grin

Posted: 08 June 2012 12:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2009-08-11

Perhaps not a totally “new” problem.  I got that $0.00 amount for my cart the last day of May.  It did show up properly on the final page and was charged properly, though.  But I did do a double take, a double add to the cart (still $0.00), a double check for the send-through, and a double check of the order detail to make sure what was actually billed.  It was a tiny amount with a large inner reservation and a similar amount of effort, so to speak.

Signature 

“quack?”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cOLor wHeeL faCts .