Digital Art Zone

Random Order Confirmations….
Posted: 07 June 2012 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  41
Joined  2003-10-09

What’s going on here? I have gotten 2 order confirmations….each for a $1, and paid for by store credit…but, I haven’t ordered anything. Are people running tests on live accounts? Should we be concerned about real charges during a failed test? This is not very good behavior, in my opinion…and makes me VERY nervous, since DAZ has access to my CC information…..not sure for how much longer that will be…

Posted: 07 June 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13642
Joined  2003-10-09

You hadn’t ordered one of the $1 items had had the order get stuck Pending Authorisation?

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 07 June 2012 01:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Apparently this is part of fixing the PC issues - it’s DAZ money being used, not a charge to your credit card or store credit balance. I’m not sure how it’s working, so I can’t add much in the way of explanation.

Signature 

Posted: 07 June 2012 02:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

OK, I now have had a more complete explanation (which Ann is posting in the main thread):

For all paying PC Membership previous to Magento, you have seen numerous errors with your PC Membership. We have found a resolution for these issues.

You will see an order for your Membership being charged $1 of store credit that you did not make. This is correct. DAZ issued $1 to your account and made an order for your Membership again for you. Once this has been done, you will no longer see any issues with your PC Membership. If until this has been done to your account, you miss any sales, please let us know, we will take care of that for you.

Thank you for your patience.

Signature