Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
The DAZ Install Manager (DIM) - how soon could I use it if I become a Platinum?
Posted: 12 February 2013 11:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3569
Joined  2012-02-06

Go to the New Releases page and click the image that says “Easy” in big green letters. It’ll take you to a page where you can download either the Windows or Mac versions of the DAZ Install Manager.

It doesn’t appear that it’s available only to Platinum Club members anymore—but don’t let that discourage you from joining again. wink

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 12 February 2013 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2012-02-19
Scott-Livingston - 12 February 2013 11:47 AM

Go to the New Releases page and click the image that says “Easy” in big green letters. It’ll take you to a page where you can download either the Windows or Mac versions of the DAZ Install Manager.

It doesn’t appear that it’s available only to Platinum Club members anymore—but don’t let that discourage you from joining again. wink

You sir, are a GEM!  thank you for this info! funny that I actually even had visited the ‘new releases’ section, but just missed that section. (it looked too much like add on other websites, I guess, my subconscious just tuned it out.)

OH ya, I’ll definitely be re-subbing, I just didn’t want the ‘time’ to start clicking on my subscription before I had access to DIM.

Thanks again!

Posted: 12 February 2013 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2012-02-19

Woot! Success!  it’s been a long wait, and I’m betting I could have had access to this long ago had I paid better attention - but it’s quite awesome! it went to my purchased items, installed em, and now I can use them in DAZ 3D - Super cool!

thanks!

2 of 2