I managed to download and install about 830+ products.
I managed to recreate my former categories by using backups I made from .dsa and .dsx “User Product Data” files I exported from the “Product Library” Content DB Editor.
I was very happy to see that very few installed products had issues:
Edit / Update
removed items that have been added since last time I checked.
All tested with filter set do DS4.5
Wrong Version in zip:
http://www.daz3d.com/catgirl-genesis (Legacy .dsf version in .zip instead of Core .duf version)
http://www.daz3d.com/worlds-of-fantasy-medieval-house (Poser version instead of DS version)
Included metadata not working:
Maybe caused because of relative file paths changed before zipping?
http://www.daz3d.com/keira-for-stephanie-5 (Legacy .dsf Version)
http://www.daz3d.com/diner-waitress-for-genesis-female (Legacy .dsf Version)
http://www.daz3d.com/future-flight (Core .duf Version)
http://www.daz3d.com/stalker-girl-guns-for-genesis (Core .duf Version)
- - -
Products not found in DIM:
Curbside Cuties texture add on is available
The other dynamic supersuit-sets 1,2,4 are available
G4 and F4 shapes missing
A4 and H4 shapes available
Colors for Knotty Tails Hair available
Everyday for Ultimate Dynamic Tee available
GIS for Genesis is available
I noticed that all related products have been added.
My personal guess is that it is held back in order to deceide if before converting it to .zip the naming Fabricator / The Fabricator in the content library and the metadata should be adjusted to match the related shader products.
- - -
Products not found in DIM and in DAZ store
War Brotherhood for Genesis
I found the installer 12121_WarBrotherhoodGenesis_1.2_dpc.exe on my system.
I do not rember anymore if it was a limited time Bonus when purchasing War Dog for Genesis
or if I got it because I also have the M4 version.
- - -
Anyway I post this here in case someone is checking.
Things are being added and fixed very quickly at the moment.
- - -
I am very happy how the DIM helped me reinstall the whole runtime in only about three days working on it on and off.
I was very worried that I would loose up to two weeks to get everything working again.
Happy installing everyone!