Digital Art Zone

1 of 2
Lizzar, Reptilian Chara Pack for Genesis/DS 4.5
Posted: 31 January 2013 04:44 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2007-08-25

Lizzar, Reptilian Chara Pack for Genesis/DS 4.5 (.duf format)
Includes everything needed: Textures/Displacement, Full body morph, variations, conforming tail figure. Plays well with others.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/67179/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Lizzar-For-Genesis-DS4.5

Image Attachments
Lizzar_Promo1_-_Copy.jpgLizzarFrontBackDaz.jpg
 Signature 

————-
2012: The world ended. We missed it. Maybe next time.
DVL_LVD @ ShareCG

Posted: 31 January 2013 03:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5239
Joined  2012-04-07

Awesome, thank you. Downloading now grin

Signature 

Lots of photos in my DA Gallery including PD Textures.

Posted: 31 January 2013 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-08-25
Patience55 - 31 January 2013 03:13 PM

Awesome, thank you. Downloading now grin

Very Welcome. smile I hope you enjoy. I’m actually working on an expansion pack for Lizzar, also, after a request for it and a great suggestion from Windigo @ ShareCG. Extended mats, a more feminine form/ makeup, and a few other ideas I have rolling around. Unfortunately I don’t see that being ready till at least next week. I’ll update here when it is smile

Signature 

————-
DVL_LVD @ ShareCG

Posted: 31 January 2013 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

Kool grin

Signature 

Posted: 31 January 2013 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2012-04-12

I like how versatile this morph is. :D

Image Attachments
A3-MrHyde.jpg
 Signature 

I’m usually on deviantART or Tumblr.
Find my renders at here, there and at DAZ.

Soy de otras tierras.

Posted: 31 January 2013 05:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1130
Joined  2005-03-26

I listed this as a possible “Silurian” morph on the Doctor Who thread.

Signature 

My dA gallery
For God’s sake!  Gallifrey Stands!

And God still reigns.

Posted: 31 January 2013 05:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-08-25
MimicMolly - 31 January 2013 04:59 PM

I like how versatile this morph is. :D

Ty. Awesome picture there, that is a better promo then the ones I have :D I’m, glad you’re enjoying.

Eustace Scrubb - 31 January 2013 04:59 PM

I listed this as a possible “Silurian” morph on the Doctor Who thread.

Thank you very much. I looked up the Silurian after you posted, and those are awesome looking creatures. Definitely went into my list for future morphs I want to try and make smile I noticed two different styles- one very human looking, and one with large black eyes. I’m guessing from 2 different eras of the WHO series?

Signature 

————-
DVL_LVD @ ShareCG

Posted: 31 January 2013 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1130
Joined  2005-03-26

(Had to go look it up:  shows how much I know on the matter… )

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Silurian

Signature 

My dA gallery
For God’s sake!  Gallifrey Stands!

And God still reigns.

Posted: 31 January 2013 06:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2673
Joined  2011-12-10

Very impressive work!  I am getting an error loading the figure for textures, though.  It wants to load My LIbrary/My Library/runtime/textures….

Signature 

My DeviantArt Galleries
My ShareCG Gallery
OPENSUBDIV Testing and Discussion
3Delight Surface and Lighting Thread

Posted: 31 January 2013 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-08-25
wancow - 31 January 2013 06:12 PM

Very impressive work!  I am getting an error loading the figure for textures, though.  It wants to load My LIbrary/My Library/runtime/textures….

Hrrm, that’s strange..Does it say which texture is having an error? I just ran through the mat files and default load, and couldn’t reproduce :/ Thanks for the heads up, and hopefully we can hunt this down smile

Image Attachments
CheckingLizzar.jpg
 Signature 

————-
DVL_LVD @ ShareCG

Posted: 31 January 2013 06:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07

Yes I got the same thing. What I did was load in the morph; with the first such error message, browse to and find the file. They all do exist. Then I went to the materials to change the colours. Got the same message ... did the search. Once D/S knows where one picture is, it will find and load the others. However with the mat files loaded, simply save out a new .duf materials preset to the same folder [yes I let it overwrite], then ask again for the default green one and redo that preset. And then all the others. Closed D/S and opened it again [I wanted to be sure memory was cleared]. Now the first load of the Lizzar works correctly as do all the following mats grin

There is one other error message though that I get but chose to ignore it. It’s also looking for 3 base morphs that may or not eventually find their way to the computer as I still have some content to load in 4.5.

As far as I know the only way to truly be sure files are all packed so they will work on anybody’s computer, is to test them on a computer that did not make any of it. Either that or remove all the files from one’s own program [and from any pathways ever used, D/S has a terrific memory]; slide into the folders that which one plans to redistribute, open D/S and see if they work.

However for freeware of such nice quality, I’m not complaining ... grateful for gifts grin 

Image Attachments
problem.pngproblem2.png
 Signature 

Posted: 31 January 2013 06:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2673
Joined  2011-12-10

Yes, exactly what I did.

Ebahr, it was all the textures.  As I said, it wanted to look for them in /My Library/My Library/runtime/

Signature 

My DeviantArt Galleries
My ShareCG Gallery
OPENSUBDIV Testing and Discussion
3Delight Surface and Lighting Thread

Posted: 31 January 2013 06:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-08-25
wancow - 31 January 2013 06:35 PM

Yes, exactly what I did.

Ebahr, it was all the textures.  As I said, it wanted to look for them in /My Library/My Library/runtime/

Very strange.. I’m looking in the files themselves now, and see where it kept a “/My Library” in the files, too. I’m going to put up a test Character preset, see if hand editing that out will solve the problem smile 
http://www.4shared.com/file/JM_E9jZT/Lizzar.html <-edited Character preset

I’m unable to test it myself, for some reason I can’t reproduce the error with the original preset, so the edited one is putting up an error for me instead.

Signature 

————-
DVL_LVD @ ShareCG

Posted: 31 January 2013 06:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-08-25
Patience55 - 31 January 2013 06:31 PM

Yes I got the same thing. What I did was load in the morph; with the first such error message, browse to and find the file. They all do exist. Then I went to the materials to change the colours. Got the same message ... did the search. Once D/S knows where one picture is, it will find and load the others. However with the mat files loaded, simply save out a new .duf materials preset to the same folder [yes I let it overwrite], then ask again for the default green one and redo that preset. And then all the others. Closed D/S and opened it again [I wanted to be sure memory was cleared]. Now the first load of the Lizzar works correctly as do all the following mats grin

There is one other error message though that I get but chose to ignore it. It’s also looking for 3 base morphs that may or not eventually find their way to the computer as I still have some content to load in 4.5.

As far as I know the only way to truly be sure files are all packed so they will work on anybody’s computer, is to test them on a computer that did not make any of it. Either that or remove all the files from one’s own program [and from any pathways ever used, D/S has a terrific memory]; slide into the folders that which one plans to redistribute, open D/S and see if they work.

However for freeware of such nice quality, I’m not complaining ... grateful for gifts grin 

Ohh, I think I know how those morphs got in there, from when I was testing against different shapes..LOL. Easy fix to take care of tonight smile TY for letting me know, both of you! smile

Signature 

————-
DVL_LVD @ ShareCG

Posted: 31 January 2013 07:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-07
Ebahr - 31 January 2013 06:53 PM

Yes, exactly what I did.

Very strange.. I’m looking in the files themselves now, and see where it kept a “/My Library” in the files, too. I’m going to put up a test Character preset, see if hand editing that out will solve the problem smile 

I’m unable to test it myself, for some reason I can’t reproduce the error with the original preset, so the edited one is putting up an error for me instead.

Minor situation with 4shared ...

Anyway I had tried hand editing the character preset removing the call for My Library with the textures ... then I didn’t get any error message for it; but also didn’t get any textures!

Image Attachments
4shared.png
 Signature 

Posted: 31 January 2013 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-08-25
Patience55 - 31 January 2013 07:04 PM
Ebahr - 31 January 2013 06:53 PM

Yes, exactly what I did.

Minor situation with 4shared ...

Anyway I had tried hand editing the character preset removing the call for My Library with the textures ... then I didn’t get any error message for it; but also didn’t get any textures!

Doh! LOL.. I forgot what fileserve I used to used to use for things like this :D But you did the same thing I did, and no go there. Kinda of baffling. I think I can fix this easy enough later on tonight though, just with installing to Content, resaving the mat files / preset, and updating the .zip. Should take out any type of pathing problem that way.
It’ll be a little while though, heading out to dinner in a few. :/ I’ll get on this as soon as I’m back, though smile TY again!

Signature 

————-
DVL_LVD @ ShareCG

1 of 2