Digital Art Zone

40 of 47
Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 29 July 2012 05:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 586 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2003-10-09
chohole - 29 July 2012 09:52 AM
Batronyx - 29 July 2012 09:18 AM

Ok. I don’t keep up with these forums a lot, but I do shop. And I do like to peek in on the Members Only forum from time to time since that is one of my ‘benefits’. Today I can’t get in.

My account info says my subscription status is ‘suspended’ so I guess this is another auto renew failure. Clicking ‘activate’ wants to charge me $29.95 ( I’m not paying that)

Payment history doesn’t show anything billed for July but I was able to collect the July Coupon and PC Freebies just fine earlier this month.

My login credentials won’t work to file a bug a report ( separate system needing different credentials? )

Who do I contact, and through what prescribed channel to get this corrected?

You don’t need to file a bug report, you need to file a support ticket, using the “Help” button at the top of the page and then “Contact Us”/“Submit a Ticket”

Will do. Thanks for the help. smile

Posted: 29 July 2012 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 587 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7532
Joined  2006-03-19

The bug reporting system requires you to sign up for an account. Many just use their DAZ info for there account.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 29 July 2012 05:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 588 ]
Joined  2003-10-09
Frank0314 - 29 July 2012 05:09 PM

The bug reporting system requires you to sign up for an account. Many just use their DAZ info for there account.

I suspected as much when I saw “MANTIS” in the title. Thanks for the confirmation. smile

Posted: 31 July 2012 04:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 589 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  132
Joined  2008-05-20

Quoting from the first message for this thread:

“Many PC Members are not showing up as a PC Member in their account, is that across the board or could those members have an issue that needs checked into?
We need email addresses for those who are affected. The web developers believes most of these should be working now. Please log a bug ticket in our bug tracker so we can take care of it. Login here:  https://bugs.daz3d.com/  Now in the top right corner under Project, select DAZ Web Search, and then select Report an Issue. Give as much information as possible of the problem and we will dive into fixing it for you.”

I did as asked. Weeks later, nothing has changed. Now people are being told to submit tickets instead. Is that for other issues, or has the initial message been superseded? If so, it should be updated. Asking for everything to be fixed at once maybe unreasonable, but clear communication points which don’t require wading through long threads would be very welcome.

Posted: 31 July 2012 06:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 590 ]
Joined  2003-10-09

Well “dive into fixing it for you” must not mean what it used to. Either that or things are really bad: I’m still not back in, and haven’t gotten any kind of reply beyond.the automated acknowledgment. I kind of miss good old days when I first fell in love with this site. . .

Posted: 01 August 2012 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 591 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2004-03-28

They aren’t acknowledging Ticket’s again…

I had to call and speak with Britney directly only to learn or a very poorly thought out work around…

Batronyx - 31 July 2012 06:42 PM

Well “dive into fixing it for you” must not mean what it used to. Either that or things are really bad: I’m still not back in, and haven’t gotten any kind of reply beyond.the automated acknowledgment. I kind of miss good old days when I first fell in love with this site. . .

Posted: 01 August 2012 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 592 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2003-10-09

I don’t have any good will left. The bit about me paying the renewal fee with some kind refund is a deal killer

Posted: 01 August 2012 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 593 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3389
Joined  2012-02-06

For what it’s worth, that isn’t happening with all monthy PC memberships. I let mine expire and then was able to buy another month during my grace period, and paid only $7.95. And many people (including myself) have reported getting one to two extra months free after manually extending their membership.

That having been said, for those that were stuck with paying the full price and then getting a refund, I can see why you’d be angry about that. I probably would not have extended my membership if I’d had to pay $29.95 to do it.

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 01 August 2012 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 594 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5228
Joined  2005-04-16

Deal killer?  Not only would it be that, but to me…if some got to renew late at the regular price and got one or two months free as well, everyone having an issue should get the same treatment!  If it were my business, I’d feel it to be unethical to do otherwise.

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 15 August 2012 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 595 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1848
Joined  2005-04-15

Argh… I just got locked out of PC again.  Right after I got a price protection on some items, so I’m really beginning to think that there’s some kind of bug being introduced at the Customer Service level, as it’s happened at least three times now.

Then again, I’m still waiting on some kind of resolution to the ticket that I originally posted back at the beginning of June and which has gone back and forth a dozen times… and they still can’t even replicate the problem. 

So, looks like I kiss the Genesis part of the current sale goodbye and Daz loses the items from Gen 4 I was going to move over from my wishlist.

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 16 August 2012 04:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 596 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15302
Joined  2003-10-09
Cybersox13 - 15 August 2012 06:09 PM

Argh… I just got locked out of PC again.  Right after I got a price protection on some items, so I’m really beginning to think that there’s some kind of bug being introduced at the Customer Service level, as it’s happened at least three times now.

Then again, I’m still waiting on some kind of resolution to the ticket that I originally posted back at the beginning of June and which has gone back and forth a dozen times… and they still can’t even replicate the problem. 

So, looks like I kiss the Genesis part of the current sale goodbye and Daz loses the items from Gen 4 I was going to move over from my wishlist.

Can you submit a ticket specific to being unsubscribed to the PC, if this happened when you received store credit as a refund. Please. Use sales dept on the Zendesk ticket, and specify that your were unsubscribed when you recieved the credit.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 16 August 2012 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 597 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1848
Joined  2005-04-15
chohole - 16 August 2012 04:45 AM

Can you submit a ticket specific to being unsubscribed to the PC, if this happened when you received store credit as a refund. Please. Use sales dept on the Zendesk ticket, and specify that your were unsubscribed when you recieved the credit.

I already did.  Talked to a few other people the same thing has happened to, as well, so it does seem to be a real bug.

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 16 August 2012 07:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 598 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1808
Joined  2005-06-08
Cybersox13 - 16 August 2012 07:11 AM

I already did.  Talked to a few other people the same thing has happened to, as well, so it does seem to be a real bug.

I got a better-sale credit yesterday, and today I’m not a PlatClub member even though I should be through October.  grrr  I’ve put in a zendesk ticket (#109569).

It’s Thursday, and I can’t get into the Member’s Only forum for the clickfestshock

Image Attachments
screenshot.16-08-2012_09_.48_.06_.png
 Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 16 August 2012 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 599 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1808
Joined  2005-06-08
KickAir 8P - 16 August 2012 07:39 AM
Cybersox13 - 16 August 2012 07:11 AM

I got a better-sale credit yesterday, and today I’m not a PlatClub member even though I should be through October.  grrr  I’ve put in a zendesk ticket (#109569).

It’s Thursday, and I can’t get into the Member’s Only forum for the clickfestshock

I’m back in the PlatClub!  Thanks, DAZzlers!

Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 17 August 2012 03:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 600 ]
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2005-04-04

Hello, (sorry not good to speak your language).
I no longer receives a newsletter last month.
Last week my subscription to PC Canceled indicated. Today my subscription to PC indicates (with happiness) “active status”.
When I wanted to buy “Renaissance Male Clothing For Genesis” $ 1, its price in cart was $ 19. This price was the same for me two days ago. Today it is a $ 9.98.
I do not know why these things happen.ohh
peace

40 of 47