Digital Art Zone

39 of 47
Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 23 July 2012 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 571 ]
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-10-07

Just came back to DAZ forum and my PC membership didn’t renew in June or July. Which actually works out as I had a massive HD failure and have only now have been trying to get DAZ and all of the poser content back together - that added with how the “changes” have happened to the store and forums means I haven’t felt like buying or rendering - so in a way not having to pay for June and July PC works out okay - don’t know if I’ll bother with August either

Posted: 24 July 2012 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 572 ]
Total Posts:  8
Joined  0

Well… most of my PC-problems were solved by re-buying the Membership. This solution was found as an answer on one of my tickets. Also they helped to refund me the purchase price.  grin

Posted: 25 July 2012 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 573 ]
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2004-05-10

Is it not possible to purchase an Annual Membership with PayPal?

Posted: 25 July 2012 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 574 ]
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2004-05-10

I tried to purchase the annual membership but i don’t have the possibility to purchase with PayPal anymore. That is strange because in the additional description in the store it says you can purchase with Paypal. I don’t have a normal credit card anymore because i don’t want to and not anyone in Germany has a credit card. Normal products are strangely enabled to purchase with Paypal. So if this problem stays Daz doesn’t get any money from me anymore. This is real lame! The new store is just awful!

Posted: 25 July 2012 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 575 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1242
Joined  2004-08-24

Something that has always been used as a workaround (this issue happened for many years at the old store too)  is to use Paypal to buy a gift certificate (now gift cards)

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/gift-card/

Then redeem it and use that for your renewal

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Posted: 25 July 2012 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 576 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2348
Joined  2003-12-06

I’ve been asking about annual renewals for weeks, and I haven’t got an answer yet. In the old store, there was a monthly starting membership and a monthly renewal at a lower price minus the startup fee, and an annual starting membership and an annual renewal at a lower price minus the startup fee. I can’t find any way to buy an annual renewal in the new store, all I can find is “JOIN NOW!” links. I don’t want to join, I joined years ago.

My membership runs out in November; a reply before then would be nice.

I don’t think I’m missing a renewal option right under my nose, but the store is such a mess it’s a lot more difficult to find things now. It’s been two months — how much longer?

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 26 July 2012 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 577 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2007-11-26

My monthly renewal didn’t renew. It did the last time. I am tired of all of this. I am not going to try any more. I have spent the last of my money at Daz. There are other places to spend it. Best of luck Daz.

Signature 

Posted: 27 July 2012 04:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 578 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2004-03-28

It is obvious that maybe this situation needs to reported. Changing my Billing date Arbitrarily WITHOUT notice is a serious issue. I feel as though I have been denied the product I paid for with all this changes in the billing system and the program without sufficient notification in direct violation of Daz’s own Member Agreement.

I could overlook the Program changes… But not this billing change. And yes a ticket has been submitted.

My billing date is the 29th and has been since I started. Deactivating my account prior to the 29th because of my billing date has changed without notice? NO ONE was told of this change and it is a serious issue.

Posted: 27 July 2012 08:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 579 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7616
Joined  2006-03-19

At this point we are unsure whether it is by design or a system glitch. You did the right thing by submitting a ticket.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 27 July 2012 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 580 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1884
Joined  2005-04-15
Frank0314 - 27 July 2012 08:53 AM

At this point we are unsure whether it is by design or a system glitch. You did the right thing by submitting a ticket.

FWIW, I’ve been going round and round on a similar date change issue for nearly a month now, and the upshot seems to be that while Customer service can see the dates being changed and “corrected’ in my account on THEIR system, I can’t see those changes reflected on my account page.  The last I’d heard, it had been forwarded to the actual programmers for review, which would seem to indicate that there are two parts of the system that aren’t handing off data in the correct manner. 

So, yeah, the only thing to do is to submit a ticket and keep following up on it.  Customer service is swamped and their systems may be telling them that something is fixed even though you’re not seeing any results.

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 27 July 2012 06:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 581 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2004-03-28

Until then I have been screwed out of the July Coupon… I was hoping I could find SOMETHING to use it on.

So to say this least, this is a denial of the service I paid for.

Cybersox13 - 27 July 2012 01:21 PM
Frank0314 - 27 July 2012 08:53 AM

FWIW, I’ve been going round and round on a similar date change issue for nearly a month now, and the upshot seems to be that while Customer service can see the dates being changed and “corrected’ in my account on THEIR system, I can’t see those changes reflected on my account page.  The last I’d heard, it had been forwarded to the actual programmers for review, which would seem to indicate that there are two parts of the system that aren’t handing off data in the correct manner. 

So, yeah, the only thing to do is to submit a ticket and keep following up on it.  Customer service is swamped and their systems may be telling them that something is fixed even though you’re not seeing any results.

Posted: 29 July 2012 09:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 582 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2003-10-09

Ok. I don’t keep up with these forums a lot, but I do shop. And I do like to peek in on the Members Only forum from time to time since that is one of my ‘benefits’. Today I can’t get in.

My account info says my subscription status is ‘suspended’ so I guess this is another auto renew failure. Clicking ‘activate’ wants to charge me $29.95 ( I’m not paying that)

Payment history doesn’t show anything billed for July but I was able to collect the July Coupon and PC Freebies just fine earlier this month.

My login credentials won’t work to file a bug a report ( separate system needing different credentials? )

Who do I contact, and through what prescribed channel to get this corrected?

Posted: 29 July 2012 09:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 583 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7616
Joined  2006-03-19

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 29 July 2012 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 584 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15599
Joined  2003-10-09
Batronyx - 29 July 2012 09:18 AM

Ok. I don’t keep up with these forums a lot, but I do shop. And I do like to peek in on the Members Only forum from time to time since that is one of my ‘benefits’. Today I can’t get in.

My account info says my subscription status is ‘suspended’ so I guess this is another auto renew failure. Clicking ‘activate’ wants to charge me $29.95 ( I’m not paying that)

Payment history doesn’t show anything billed for July but I was able to collect the July Coupon and PC Freebies just fine earlier this month.

My login credentials won’t work to file a bug a report ( separate system needing different credentials? )

Who do I contact, and through what prescribed channel to get this corrected?

You don’t need to file a bug report, you need to file a support ticket, using the “Help” button at the top of the page and then “Contact Us”/“Submit a Ticket”

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 29 July 2012 05:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 585 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2003-10-09
Frank0314 - 29 July 2012 09:42 AM

Yes. Thanks Frank. I was referring to the bug report link listed in the first post of this thread though.

39 of 47