Digital Art Zone

36 of 47
Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 10 July 2012 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 526 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  513
Joined  2006-05-04
Ralph Azote - 09 July 2012 09:12 AM

Second month in a row I have been charged twice for my membership, nothing about my membership or my PayPal account appears in my account dashboard or subscriptions or billing arrangements so I cant turn off auto renew or shut out my PayPal account and a week has gone by without any action being taken other than declaring the problem resolved without even an email to that effect. Apparently the only thing I can do to stop you people is close my PayPal account entirely, thus requiring me to address every other account that accesses it.

I once cancelled my membership to an online ripoff (3D Cafe) and they got the annual from paypal the next year.  Turns out paypal had set a recurring payment.  Paypal refused to refund.  Go through your pp acct looking for a subscription or the like…

Posted: 10 July 2012 04:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 527 ]
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2004-07-08

FINALLY!
I can see the members forum again.
Now I want to see if I can use my coupon.

EDIT: Yes I was able to… after the check out acting weird by going back to the beginning a few times. AND now everything is pending AND doubled. What’s going on here?

Posted: 10 July 2012 05:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 528 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  177
Joined  2004-06-23

That happened with me but I found when I went back into my account after receiving the email saying I had bought something that the items were downloadable. Maybe it just takes a bit of time

Posted: 10 July 2012 11:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 529 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6564
Joined  2006-02-20

Sometimes you have to go to your Itemized order history and reset ... I know it is a boring task, considering how the IOH looks nowadays.

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 11 July 2012 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 530 ]
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2004-07-08
Bea - 10 July 2012 05:47 PM

That happened with me but I found when I went back into my account after receiving the email saying I had bought something that the items were downloadable. Maybe it just takes a bit of time

I was able to get it to work after a bit, thanks for the advice.

Kerya - 10 July 2012 11:53 PM

Sometimes you have to go to your Itemized order history and reset ... I know it is a boring task, considering how the IOH looks nowadays.

Would resetting help get rid of the doubles?

Posted: 12 July 2012 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 531 ]
Total Posts:  8
Joined  0

Good Day. I`ve wrote several tickets about PC Club already, but no sence. So, please, help me… The matter is: I do not see any pc prices, I can not use coupon for July, I can not see forum for pc members.But… but I prepaid an access for December & what now?

Posted: 12 July 2012 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 532 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7964
Joined  2006-03-19

Your not showing as a Platinum Club member so your permissions are messed up. How long ago did you submit a support ticket?

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Ravenwood Cemetery*****  

Posted: 12 July 2012 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 533 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17036
Joined  2003-10-09

When did you file the support tickets?  If you filed them on 3rd or 4rh July you need to check if they are shown as open or closed. HAve you had acknowledment of the tickets having been filed. ? you should have received an automated acknowledgement, with a ticket number, which you can use to follow the proegress of the tickets.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 12 July 2012 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 534 ]
Joined  0
Frank0314 - 12 July 2012 09:46 AM

Your not showing as a Platinum Club member so your permissions are messed up. How long ago did you submit a support ticket?

Fist one -  Submitted 4 days ago
Second one - Submitted 2 days ago
Third one - Submitted 1 day ago

They, all, have status: “Open requests”. I received notifications by email about opening them. I attached images about details of Paypal payments, all information about transactions in account also. It was all right several months, but now… there is nothing.

Posted: 12 July 2012 10:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 535 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7964
Joined  2006-03-19

You should be hearing something from them soon if its been 4 days.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Ravenwood Cemetery*****  

Posted: 12 July 2012 10:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 536 ]
Joined  0
Frank0314 - 12 July 2012 10:14 AM

You should be hearing something from them soon if its been 4 days.

Hope so. Just another my problems were solved for 12 hours or so.  grin And I hoped for that. At least - you are here. Simple there was one interesting thing several days ago. It was automatic payment for pc club & I wondered: ” For what?”.

Posted: 13 July 2012 12:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 537 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2005-11-10

@Scazy

I had the same problem. It took DAZ support 5 days to get back to me… Here’s what you can do:

Go to “My Account”, “My Subscriptions”. You’ll probably see that your account has been suspended. Click on “Edit”. There then should be an option to reactivate your PC status. If you click on that option, an item “Platinum Club Membership” will be added to your shopping cart. Make sure the price that shows is $7,95 and not $29,95 (I had to try several times until it worked; either the more expensive item was added to my cart or the price mysteriously changed to 29,95 during check-out). Once you’ve bought this item, your PC Membership should be active again (check “My Account”, “My Subscriptions”).

I hope this helps. While it worked for me eventually and I could get the free Red Bizon item and now all the special PC prices show up when I browse the shop, I still can’t use the July PC coupon on DAZ originaly items. :(

Cheers
contrafibbularities

Posted: 13 July 2012 02:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 538 ]
Joined  0

contrafibbularities, the problem is that “My Subscriptions” is empty. No “Edit”-button. And it was so from the very beginning (after update)... but was worked. Now… now - problem, which I can not solve by myself.

Thanks for reply & for your wish to help.

Posted: 13 July 2012 07:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 539 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  67
Joined  2011-01-03

Just Had to manually renew my membership myself. I did get the $7.95 price and my voucher for this month so it wasn’t that big of a deal really but still I hope all these problems get sorted out soon.

Posted: 13 July 2012 08:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 540 ]
Joined  0

Fabe_ca, it was my first thought. But… again error - “PayPal gateway has rejected request. The profile ID is invalid”.

36 of 47