Posted: 27 June 2012 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 451 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2004-07-01
DAZ_bfurner - 27 June 2012 01:41 PM
twingo - 27 June 2012 01:38 PM
DAZ_bfurner - 27 June 2012 01:21 PM
twingo - 27 June 2012 11:46 AM

I still can’t find when my yearly membership expires, there is nothing under my subscriptions and I know it expires within a few months.
Will this be fixed in the near future?

If you look in My Account > My Subscriptions you should be able to see a date for expiration. Are you seeing that at all?

Let me know.

The only thing I see is “You have no subscriptions”

So I can track this issue better…did you use a Credit Card or Paypal for your subscription payment?

Payed with Paypal, don’t know when because I renewed during my last years membership.
Thanks for looking in to it.
Ed

Posted: 27 June 2012 01:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 452 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  363
Joined  2007-10-08
twingo - 27 June 2012 01:54 PM

I still can’t find when my yearly membership expires, there is nothing under my subscriptions and I know it expires within a few months.

If you look in My Account > My Subscriptions you should be able to see a date for expiration. Are you seeing that at all?

Let me know.

So I can track this issue better…did you use a Credit Card or Paypal for your subscription payment?

Payed with Paypal, don’t know when because I renewed during my last years membership.
Ed

I’ve sent you a PM to get input on the resolution.

Posted: 27 June 2012 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 453 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2011-05-29

IQs have dropped at Daz or something.

I told you to terminate the account… You didn’t do it.  What part about this is confusing?  The reading the instructions?  Or doing what you are told?

I am angry.  You don’t want me here swearing at you.

Do it.

Posted: 27 June 2012 02:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 454 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2004-07-01
DAZ_bfurner - 27 June 2012 01:57 PM

Let me know.

Ed

I sent a reply

Posted: 27 June 2012 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 455 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  363
Joined  2007-10-08
UHF - 27 June 2012 02:07 PM

I told you to terminate the account… You didn’t do it.  What part about this is confusing?  The reading the instructions?  Or doing what you are told?

Do it.

Terminate the PC Membership? If that is what you want to do…My Account > My Subscriptions > Edit and Cancel

We don’t have access to cancelling the membership for you. If you have used paypal in the past you’ll have to go to the paypal account and cancel there as well.

Posted: 27 June 2012 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 456 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1232
Joined  2004-08-24
Proxima Shining - 27 June 2012 01:23 AM

I wrote to support about this a while ago and now I received a reply that since I am subscribed through PayPal, I will NOT (!) see my PC subscription under My Subscriptions. Here is what they wrote me:

“Users who had their paypal subscriptions carried over from the old store won’t be able to view their PC info from the My Subscriptions. All of the information about the subscription is contained in your paypal account.”

That is a TOTALLY absurd and completely unacceptable reply.  Paypal doesn’t keep track of when our annual subscriptions expire - DAZ needs to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know.

Ed

And what about the rest of us, myself included, who have the EXACT same issue and have been talking about it since the new site was live, in many different threads, and who have sent in requests to fix it to support?

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Posted: 27 June 2012 10:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 457 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-05-29
DAZ_bfurner - 27 June 2012 02:38 PM
UHF - 27 June 2012 02:07 PM

Do it.

Terminate the PC Membership? If that is what you want to do…My Account > My Subscriptions > Edit and Cancel

We don’t have access to cancelling the membership for you. If you have used paypal in the past you’ll have to go to the paypal account and cancel there as well.

No… You have not delivered the goods.

This is against the law.

I am fed up with you and your back logged ass dragging support team.  Tell them to read the instructions that they ignorantly or arrogantly ignored before.

This is unacceptable.

Posted: 28 June 2012 12:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 458 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6562
Joined  2006-02-20
Alisa Uh-Lisa - 27 June 2012 05:34 PM
Proxima Shining - 27 June 2012 01:23 AM

I wrote to support about this a while ago and now I received a reply that since I am subscribed through PayPal, I will NOT (!) see my PC subscription under My Subscriptions. Here is what they wrote me:

“Users who had their paypal subscriptions carried over from the old store won’t be able to view their PC info from the My Subscriptions. All of the information about the subscription is contained in your paypal account.”

That is a TOTALLY absurd and completely unacceptable reply.  Paypal doesn’t keep track of when our annual subscriptions expire - DAZ needs to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know.

Ed

And what about the rest of us, myself included, who have the EXACT same issue and have been talking about it since the new site was live, in many different threads, and who have sent in requests to fix it to support?

Well ... I looked into my Itemized Order History and I have two orders (should be more over the years, but I think all the annual renewals are put together into the last one):
xxxx 8/15/07 Platinum Club Annual Membership Reset
xxxx 10/12/11 Platinum Club Membership Annual Renewal Reset
So I think my annual runs out 8/15 and as I bought the last renewal during PC anniversary, when I was still good until 2012, on 10/12/11 I am good to go until 2013.
Did I get fuzzy or does that make sense?
I don’t know ...

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 28 June 2012 07:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 459 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  524
Joined  2009-11-03

Ok, my monthly membership was due to renew on Jun 17 and did not. My credit card info was complete as best I could tell as there doesn’t seem to be anyway to edit it, only a delete function and I’ve used the profile sucessfully to make purchases. My membership stayed active and when I first posted this problem I was told to wait which was fine as I still showed as active. Today, my membership has been suspended and when i try to manually renew it it charges me 29.95 which I am not going to pay. Whatever error is present is DAZ’s fault, not mine. I don’t really want to submit a support ticket since from the many posts here that appears to just add to the mess but is that what I have to do? We’ve repeatedly been told that DAZ is aware of the problem and that it has been fixed but that does not seem to be the case. What should I do?

Signature 

Proud Member of the B.W.C.

Posted: 28 June 2012 07:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 460 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17033
Joined  2003-10-09
pastels - 28 June 2012 07:03 AM

Ok, my monthly membership was due to renew on Jun 17 and did not. My credit card info was complete as best I could tell as there doesn’t seem to be anyway to edit it, only a delete function and I’ve used the profile sucessfully to make purchases. My membership stayed active and when I first posted this problem I was told to wait which was fine as I still showed as active. Today, my membership has been suspended and when i try to manually renew it it charges me 29.95 which I am not going to pay. Whatever error is present is DAZ’s fault, not mine. I don’t really want to submit a support ticket since from the many posts here that appears to just add to the mess but is that what I have to do? We’ve repeatedly been told that DAZ is aware of the problem and that it has been fixed but that does not seem to be the case. What should I do?

Did you try doing waht Britney suggested earlier in the thread, in this post

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/1556/P420/#37200

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 28 June 2012 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 461 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  524
Joined  2009-11-03
chohole - 28 June 2012 07:29 AM
pastels - 28 June 2012 07:03 AM

Did you try doing waht Britney suggested earlier in the thread, in this post

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/1556/P420/#37200

I did try that earlier but wasn’t able to do it, perhaps because the account had not yet been suspended. Just tried it again and it worked fine. Thank you! One question tho… will thios fix the issue permanently or will we have to do this each month

Signature 

Proud Member of the B.W.C.

Posted: 28 June 2012 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 462 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17033
Joined  2003-10-09

I will wait for DAZ_BFurner to pull back into this thread to answer that one for you.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 28 June 2012 11:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 463 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-05-29
chohole - 28 June 2012 11:06 AM

I will wait for DAZ_BFurner to pull back into this thread to answer that one for you.

How about getting tech support to fix my account correctly this time.

I’m angry.  Its been a F***ING Month.

Posted: 28 June 2012 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 464 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1819
Joined  2010-09-17

Okay, things work all month long, after the last little fiasco, NOW AGAIN WE HAVE THIS PROBLEM, NOW AGAIN MY ACCOUNT SHOWS MY PC MEMBERSHIP AS SUSPENDED? THIS IS REALLY GETTING OLD REALLY QUICK!

Posted: 28 June 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 465 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1819
Joined  2010-09-17

Okay, I went through, paid my $7.95, now its time for DAZ to get this crap straightened out, I’m not going to be nice for very long, your time is very very short as far as I’m concerned, I do believe now that I have paid you people yet again! You do owe me something for my money, otherwise it might come down to a major major class action agains DAZ!

31 of 47