Digital Art Zone

30 of 47
Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 27 June 2012 01:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 436 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  998
Joined  2012-01-29
Loaar - 26 June 2012 06:49 PM

This isn’t something I’m worried too much about yet, since I get the PC pricing, can access the forum and am receiving the newsletters.

I still have nothing showing under “My Subscriptions” in my account though. I did submit a bug report as per DAZ_bfurners instructions a while back, and as I said, since everything is working it seems I’m not too concerned, I just wanted to check that this is still an unresolved issue or if there has been an update I’ve missed.

I wrote to support about this a while ago and now I received a reply that since I am subscribed through PayPal, I will NOT (!) see my PC subscription under My Subscriptions. Here is what they wrote me:

“Users who had their paypal subscriptions carried over from the old store won’t be able to view their PC info from the My Subscriptions. All of the information about the subscription is contained in your paypal account.”

Posted: 27 June 2012 01:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 437 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5879
Joined  2006-02-20

Well - but I DON’T have a Paypal subscription. I bought the annual renewal by hand.
Looks like I just have to remember myself when my PC membership is running out.
cool mad

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 27 June 2012 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 438 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2007-10-08
Kerya - 27 June 2012 01:13 AM

Me too - or is that Me three?
Being annual, getting access to the forum, getting PC prices, but no subscription.
Oh well.
I don’t dare to write to support - maybe it gets worse afterwards?

If you are talking about the newsletter subscription, then follow the instructions here:

If you go to “My Account” > (on the left side list) Newsletter Subscription > General Subscription box > check the box and save. You will now receive the newsletter.

Hope this helps.

Posted: 27 June 2012 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 439 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  197
Joined  2006-08-24

OK I give up, I still can’t renew my monthly PC membership.  I sent in a support ticket a couple weeks ago and was told a “fix” was in the works and to please be patient.  Nothing has changed with my account and I have heard nothing else.

I just tried to edit my address book as suggested by DAZ_bfurner.  I also went in and removed all credit cards (some had been deleted before the store move and mysteriously reappeared), then I added my credit card info.  After doing all of this (which took me over an hour because this site loads like a slug crawling through cold molasses)  I still can’t renew my membership!!!  I tried calling daz but no one is answering and I can’t leave my computer on all day so I will have all necessary screenshots with info waiting for a call back, the temps are to hot to leave it running.

I looked for the edit link on my subscriptions page and I do not have one.  Here is a screen cap of what I am seeing…....

Edited to add I can see PC prices, access the PC forum and get the PC newsletters.

Image Attachments
pcsubsm.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 27 June 2012 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 440 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15933
Joined  2003-10-09

Would anybody who has an issue like this one that WhiteMyst is shoing, please contact Support.  Please include the order number on which you pruchased the membership subscription.

WhiteMyst, yours is being looked into.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 27 June 2012 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 441 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-03-31
Proxima Shining - 27 June 2012 01:23 AM

This isn’t something I’m worried too much about yet, since I get the PC pricing, can access the forum and am receiving the newsletters.

I still have nothing showing under “My Subscriptions” in my account though. I did submit a bug report as per DAZ_bfurners instructions a while back, and as I said, since everything is working it seems I’m not too concerned, I just wanted to check that this is still an unresolved issue or if there has been an update I’ve missed.

I wrote to support about this a while ago and now I received a reply that since I am subscribed through PayPal, I will NOT (!) see my PC subscription under My Subscriptions. Here is what they wrote me:

“Users who had their paypal subscriptions carried over from the old store won’t be able to view their PC info from the My Subscriptions. All of the information about the subscription is contained in your paypal account.”

So, paypal users will never be able to see their status? While I pay monthly, due to an issue with double billing well before the new store issues I’m several months ahead on my PC payments. Paypal tells me when I’ve made a payment, but they can’t tell me when my subscription is due to expire if I stopped the periodic payments. How do I find this out now?

Posted: 27 June 2012 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 442 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15933
Joined  2003-10-09

Loaar I will try to get some clarification on this issue for you.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 27 June 2012 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 443 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-08-24
chohole - 27 June 2012 10:19 AM

Would anybody who has an issue like this one that WhiteMyst is shoing, please contact Support.  Please include the order number on which you pruchased the membership subscription.

WhiteMyst, yours is being looked into.

Thank you Chohole!! smile

Signature 

Posted: 27 June 2012 10:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 444 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-03-31

Thanks Chohole, that would be very much appreciated.

Posted: 27 June 2012 10:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 445 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-08-24

Wow that was fast!  Thank you DAZ_bfurner.

Signature 

Posted: 27 June 2012 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 446 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-10-08
Loaar - 27 June 2012 10:22 AM

So, paypal users will never be able to see their status? While I pay monthly, due to an issue with double billing well before the new store issues I’m several months ahead on my PC payments. Paypal tells me when I’ve made a payment, but they can’t tell me when my subscription is due to expire if I stopped the periodic payments. How do I find this out now?

Loaar:  I reviewed your account information and it appears to be in good shape with paypal and the PC. Let us know if you have any other issues.

Posted: 27 June 2012 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 447 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  149
Joined  2004-07-01
DAZ_bfurner - 27 June 2012 11:13 AM
Loaar - 27 June 2012 10:22 AM

Loaar:  I reviewed your account information and it appears to be in good shape with paypal and the PC. Let us know if you have any other issues.

I still can’t find when my yearly membership expires, there is nothing under my subscriptions and I know it expires within a few months.
Will this be fixed in the near future?

Posted: 27 June 2012 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 448 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-10-08
twingo - 27 June 2012 11:46 AM

I still can’t find when my yearly membership expires, there is nothing under my subscriptions and I know it expires within a few months.

If you look in My Account > My Subscriptions you should be able to see a date for expiration. Are you seeing that at all?

Let me know.

Posted: 27 June 2012 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 449 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  149
Joined  2004-07-01
DAZ_bfurner - 27 June 2012 01:21 PM

If you look in My Account > My Subscriptions you should be able to see a date for expiration. Are you seeing that at all?

Let me know.

The only thing I see is “You have no subscriptions”

Posted: 27 June 2012 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 450 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-10-08
twingo - 27 June 2012 01:38 PM
DAZ_bfurner - 27 June 2012 01:21 PM

Let me know.

The only thing I see is “You have no subscriptions”

So I can track this issue better…did you use a Credit Card or Paypal for your subscription payment?

30 of 47