29 of 47
Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 26 June 2012 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 421 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15740
Joined  2003-10-09

Yes there is a PC newsletter.

You only have one newsletter subscription option, but if you are now accepted as being a PC member you should also get a PC newsletter.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 26 June 2012 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 422 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2007-10-08
Sherry - 26 June 2012 01:35 PM

Oh, do we not have a PC news letter anymore?

Sherry:

If you go to “My Account” > (on the left side list) Newsletter Subscription > General Subscription box > check the box and save. You will now receive the newsletter.

Hope this helps.

Posted: 26 June 2012 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 423 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-10-08
lesgraham - 26 June 2012 01:31 PM
Frank0314 - 26 June 2012 01:28 PM
lesgraham - 26 June 2012 01:24 PM
Richard Haseltine - 26 June 2012 12:43 PM

You are a Platinum Club Member according to the member list. Are you seeing the PC prices and discounts in the store?

No I am not Richard
Also further when I check my newsletter subscriptions and clubs I am only shown as having a General Newsletter subscription and my PC membership as Suspended and I am denied access to the PC Members Only Forums

Have you opened a support ticket yet. It sounds like a permissions error.

I did so rRchard last night, 25th june 2012 as soon as I saw that I was listed as suspended.The time of that was at roughly 2200 hrs Eastern DST

Please try again to go to the PC Members Only forum. You should have access at this time.

Posted: 26 June 2012 02:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 424 ]
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2003-10-09

OK. So my membership is suspended and I want to know why.

Posted: 26 June 2012 02:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 425 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2364
Joined  2007-12-07
chohole - 26 June 2012 01:54 PM

Yes there is a PC newsletter.

You only have one newsletter subscription option, but if you are now accepted as being a PC member you should also get a PC newsletter.

Should being the operative word.  I get email from DAZ, am in PC, but do not get PC newsletters.  Hopefully, one day s—n, the ticket I raised will actually be looked at.

Signature 

Some writings by a friend:
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/11.html
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/13.html
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/7.html

Posted: 26 June 2012 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 426 ]
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2003-10-09

I got it fixed by phone.

Posted: 26 June 2012 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 427 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2012-02-21
Tashar59 - 26 June 2012 02:37 PM

OK. So my membership is suspended and I want to know why.

In the store system you have your membership. To make sure your subscription is not suspended, since you are a PC member, go to My Account > Subscriptions (from the left list) > Edit > Extend > Submit.

This will take care of the problem.

We have seen several issues with this. But this action will take care of the problem for you.

Posted: 26 June 2012 03:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 428 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  621
Joined  2004-12-14
Richard Haseltine - 26 June 2012 12:43 PM

You are a Platinum Club Member according to the member list. Are you seeing the PC prices and discounts in the store?

Richard, I am also in a similar pickle.  I have an annual membership (and am seeing the PC prices & discounts), but since the subscription is labeled canceled, I am not getting the PC newsletter.  My current subscription runs out in Oct.

Signature 

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored” - Aldous Huxley

Posted: 26 June 2012 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 429 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14064
Joined  2003-10-09

Have you tried the steps Britney gives in the post above yours?

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 26 June 2012 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 430 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1152
Joined  2010-01-23
Richard Haseltine - 26 June 2012 03:25 PM

I’m also showing “canceled” in My Subscriptions, but I do receive the PC Newsletters and have no problems with access to the Members Forum or PC items/pricing.  As my expiry date is in October, I’m not worrying at the moment.

However, there is one oddity: when I click on “edit” beside the subscription I get this error (image below):

Image Attachments
Subscription_Edit_Error.jpg

Posted: 26 June 2012 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 431 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-10-08
MelanieL - 26 June 2012 04:22 PM
Richard Haseltine - 26 June 2012 03:25 PM

I’m also showing “canceled” in My Subscriptions, but I do receive the PC Newsletters and have no problems with access to the Members Forum or PC items/pricing.  As my expiry date is in October, I’m not worrying at the moment.

However, there is one oddity: when I click on “edit” beside the subscription I get this error (image below):

You may need to go to My Account > Address Book and edit the settings. We have also seen where some need to add more information to their My Account > My Credit Card Profiles > and add the missing information as seen by the red *

I hope this helps you.

Posted: 26 June 2012 05:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 432 ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  0

I had to buy another month before one month was up..now I can enter the members forum and hopefully buy Platinum Club stuff now that the $1.99.Seems that I don’t get a free month though.

Posted: 26 June 2012 06:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 433 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  197
Joined  2011-03-31

This isn’t something I’m worried too much about yet, since I get the PC pricing, can access the forum and am receiving the newsletters.

I still have nothing showing under “My Subscriptions” in my account though. I did submit a bug report as per DAZ_bfurners instructions a while back, and as I said, since everything is working it seems I’m not too concerned, I just wanted to check that this is still an unresolved issue or if there has been an update I’ve missed.

Posted: 26 June 2012 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 434 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1242
Joined  2004-08-24
Loaar - 26 June 2012 06:49 PM

This isn’t something I’m worried too much about yet, since I get the PC pricing, can access the forum and am receiving the newsletters.

I still have nothing showing under “My Subscriptions” in my account though. I did submit a bug report as per DAZ_bfurners instructions a while back, and as I said, since everything is working it seems I’m not too concerned, I just wanted to check that this is still an unresolved issue or if there has been an update I’ve missed.

Same here.  But I did get unsubscribed to newsletters last week or so which others have reported happens when they get your subscriptions working right.  Still nothing under “subscriptions” though

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Posted: 27 June 2012 01:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 435 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5782
Joined  2006-02-20
Alisa Uh-Lisa - 26 June 2012 08:39 PM
Loaar - 26 June 2012 06:49 PM

Same here.  But I did get unsubscribed to newsletters last week or so which others have reported happens when they get your subscriptions working right.  Still nothing under “subscriptions” though

Me too - or is that Me three?
Being annual, getting access to the forum, getting PC prices, but no subscription.
Oh well.
I don’t dare to write to support - maybe it gets worse afterwards?

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?

29 of 47