Digital Art Zone

20 of 47
Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 14 June 2012 09:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 286 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2004-12-31
Scott-Livingston - 14 June 2012 08:39 AM

I don’t think they have eliminated the weekly freebies. I’ve gotten freebies from here pretty much every week since the transition (they might have missed one, but I think they made up for it with two the following week). The current one is: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/fantasy-camp-ii/ Previous ones included the H4 Hover Tank, Sweet Dreams, Ultralight, and Genesis Bracers. Plus some old stuff has been made free, including some Millennium LE animals and some Bryce content packs.

Okay, so the Fantasy Camp II went through fine…
But WTH is this:
“Sweet Dreams” has a “Special Price” then of $0.00 (which I guess means it is NOT a “weekly freebie??!!??” Could this get any more confusing???)
Only, when I add it to my cart it shows up as $6.27

WTF???!!!???

Image Attachments
3D_Models_at_DAZ_3D.jpg
Shopping_Cart.jpg
 Signature 

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Mitchell Davidson Bentley, MA

Atomic Fly Studios • Creative Consultant
Rising Phoenix Productions • CIO
ASFA • President 2010-2014

Posted: 14 June 2012 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 287 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15599
Joined  2003-10-09

afaik Sweet Dreams was last weeks freebie, so it looks as though the store page hasn’t refreshed.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 14 June 2012 11:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 288 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2006-08-24

Yep.  Fantasy Camp II is this week’s freebie.  Sweet Dreams is no longer free on my store page now.  ($6.27)

mitchman—the entire site is having many problems.  Everybody’s frustrated (customers AND staff) and many people have had rude surprises that made them downright mad.  Taking it as a personal offense against you and getting mad at DAZ itself as though they wanted any of these problems won’t help you.  It actually makes it harder for them to help you.  Take a breather and when you report site issues, just say what happened.

Computers and computer bugs don’t care whether we’ve been members one day, ten years or if we’re employees or the founder of the company.  Believe me, DAZ wants to have happy customers and they’re fighting all day to make this site better for us because that’s their job.  You have every right to be frustrated with the problems you’ve encountered, but not a single person at DAZ is trying to hurt you.  Try not to get mad at the people who want to serve us.

Signature 

“I fight for the Elves.”

Posted: 14 June 2012 11:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 289 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7616
Joined  2006-03-19

We are all frustrated with the problems that are afoot. I can attest that DAZ is working diligently to remedy a lot of these problem.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 14 June 2012 11:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 290 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2007-02-16

Anybody who is a PC Member, the old “Freebie Notification” thread was started again in the PC Forum, so if you have access there you can subscribe to the thread to get notifications like before again of new freebies smile

Posted: 14 June 2012 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 291 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13940
Joined  2003-10-09

Which reminds me to add the alert thread to the index post in Members Only - thanks.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 14 June 2012 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 292 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1281
Joined  2008-03-30
Richard Haseltine - 14 June 2012 12:38 PM

Which reminds me to add the alert thread to the index post in Members Only - thanks.

Cho has her third green box, came in at 1001 posts!! smile

Signature 

[Join the little green box collection party!]
Ianz Place
Daz 3D Documentation
Daz 3D on YouTube
Daz 3D Forum Archive

Posted: 14 June 2012 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 293 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  498
Joined  2011-04-19

I haven’t received any DAZ Discussion Forum’s in my e-mail in 2 days, there has been new post. lol

Posted: 14 June 2012 03:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 294 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7616
Joined  2006-03-19

I’ll give you some of mine. I get like 300 a day.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 14 June 2012 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 295 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2348
Joined  2003-12-06
chohole - 14 June 2012 09:16 AM

afaik Sweet Dreams was last weeks freebie, so it looks as though the store page hasn’t refreshed.

Considering how messed-up the store still is (I can see the New Releases page as of a couple of weeks ago simply by changing my view from 15 to 60 per page) is it really a good idea for DAZ to keep pumping out time-limited offers that not everyone is going to see in the same way at the same time? At least until this incredibly irritating caching bug is finally nailed down.

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 14 June 2012 05:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 296 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  133
Joined  2008-05-20

I’m one of the annual members currently showing no subscription, but the forum works for me. Could someone who has sorted out their membership tell me what shows in the store? Can you see a platinum price or is it “special price”? Thanks!

Posted: 14 June 2012 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 297 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  691
Joined  2008-04-30
Cbird - 14 June 2012 05:37 PM

I’m one of the annual members currently showing no subscription, but the forum works for me. Could someone who has sorted out their membership tell me what shows in the store? Can you see a platinum price or is it “special price”? Thanks!

I dont think its sorted out for anyone unless i missed something.  Im seeing “Special Price”.  Sigh….

EDIT:  I think i have another problem now.  I just checked the “fix” to my account and now its wrong.  Sheesh.  I will have to call them back in the am.  This is soooo frustrating.

-MJ

Posted: 14 June 2012 07:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 298 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  133
Joined  2008-05-20

Thanks, MJ
Good to know. At least we seem to have lots of company!
Between this and a second hard drive crash, taking up cave painting is starting to look appealing.

MJ007 - 14 June 2012 05:45 PM
Cbird - 14 June 2012 05:37 PM

I dont think its sorted out for anyone unless i missed something.  Im seeing “Special Price”.  Sigh….

EDIT:  I think i have another problem now.  I just checked the “fix” to my account and now its wrong.  Sheesh.  I will have to call them back in the am.  This is soooo frustrating.

-MJ

Posted: 14 June 2012 07:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 299 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2200
Joined  2005-09-14

Thanks for the update on the $6.00 USD coupon.  I was wondering why I didn’t see the coupon in the check-out page.

Posted: 14 June 2012 11:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 300 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2012-02-08

The Platinum Club is still not working right for me.

The pricing at the store is wrong.

Also I didnt get an answer from the support.

I sent an email 5 days ago. :(

20 of 47