Digital Art Zone

19 of 47
Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 13 June 2012 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 271 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2006-08-24

Starting to feel like the silly one, having read the thread before bringing up my problem.  lol

Signature 

“I fight for the Elves.”

Posted: 13 June 2012 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 272 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  830
Joined  2008-04-30
VoltisArt - 13 June 2012 01:10 PM

Starting to feel like the silly one, having read the thread before bringing up my problem.  lol

No need.  We’re all tryin to figure all this out.

-MJ

Posted: 13 June 2012 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 273 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1615
Joined  2012-01-04
MJ007 - 13 June 2012 01:30 PM
VoltisArt - 13 June 2012 01:10 PM

No need.  We’re all tryin to figure all this out.

-MJ

Don’t feel silly for things that are out of our hands, but I believe it will get better s**n.

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 13 June 2012 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 274 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2006-08-24

Just…page after page of people posting the same two or thee questions that various mods and admin have answered on the previous page.  I get not reading every one of the now 274 posts…but a couple pages of reading take less time than many of the rants have taken to write, provided the people posting are not Kryptonian.  (I assume the average Kryptonian has better things to do than play with digital dolls anyhow.)

This is why we can’t have nice things…

Signature 

“I fight for the Elves.”

Posted: 13 June 2012 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 275 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  117
Joined  2005-01-15
Ledhead - 13 June 2012 02:33 PM

it will get better s**n.

ROFL - at least you didn’t use the 4-letter word that means (per Merriam-Webster.com/dictionary/): without undue time lapse

Signature 

State of residence:  Confusion (as in State of…)
State motto:  “A great place to live, we think, but not really sure.”
State bird:  Cuckoo. (only because the Dodo is extinct) 
State Flower: A rose cause it smells nice or poison ivy because no other state has that as a state flower.

Posted: 13 June 2012 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 276 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7907
Joined  2006-03-19

Things are getting better gradually. Some of the stuff don’t show cause it all coding fixes but we are starting to notice differences.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Ravenwood Cemetery*****  

Posted: 13 June 2012 07:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 277 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2003-10-09

That’s good to hear. And thx for the reply. I’ve been on the other side when trying to set up a new system. Would it be possible to just have things listed in our accounts? Otherwise I have to check other areas or be a member back here. Some of us don’t travel back here that much.

Again, appreciate reply.

Barb

Posted: 13 June 2012 07:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 278 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-19

Not sure I understand. Have which things listed in your account?

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2012 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 279 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

hmmm - wanted to delete this post.

Posted: 13 June 2012 07:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 280 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09
Frank0314 - 13 June 2012 07:31 PM

1) I should be able to access my account and find a list of which coupons are available. I shouldn’t have to depend on email nor should I have to access forums.
2) Additionally, my screen shot shows ‘canceled’ (under My Status) which one administrator said was unusual ... for me it means my status is at risk. My account should show I am a Platinum Club member for a year. The word canceled should not be in my status line.
Thx,

Also, in case of need:

Email address removed for user safety

I haven’t purchased anything of late. Probably not the only one in that boat. You just need to know I don’t trust your page right now.

Fingers crossed you can catch up. Always willing to help. Hopefully you all know that by know via betas.

Thx.
Barb

Posted: 13 June 2012 07:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 281 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-19
barbfmc - 13 June 2012 07:49 PM
Frank0314 - 13 June 2012 07:31 PM

1) I should be able to access my account and find a list of which coupons are available. I shouldn’t have to depend on email nor should I have to access forums.
2) Additionally, my screen shot shows ‘canceled’ (under My Status) which one administrator said was unusual ... for me it means my status is at risk. My account should show I am a Platinum Club member for a year. The word canceled should not be in my status line.
Thx,

Also, in case of need:

I haven’t purchased anything of late. Probably not the only one in that boat. You just need to know I don’t trust your page right now.

Fingers crossed you can catch up. Always willing to help. Hopefully you all know that by know via betas.

Thx.
Barb

Yeah agree with you there. There should be a way to see your coupons without having to depend on the forums or newsletter. I know they have plans to work on all this stuff, so hopefully it can get fixed pretty soon. As far as the canceled goes. You should probably open a support tick or call them if your in the US. Calling them is always the quickest means.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2012 10:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 282 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2004-12-31
Frank0314 - 13 June 2012 10:44 AM

We are trying to get someone to look into your problem.

Well, I see that a renewal went through… only my PC club now has to be activated again!!
So, though I have been a PC member for 8 years uninterrupted, now have to buy a membership all over again?!? I am a member now, why the hell can’t I just add my credit card back before it expires next month???!!!???

This is really ridiculous DAZ. WTF!!??!!???? Are you all TRYING to piss people off or what???!!!????????!!!???

Signature 

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Mitchell Davidson Bentley, MA

Atomic Fly Studios • Creative Consultant
Rising Phoenix Productions • CIO
ASFA • President 2010-2014

Posted: 13 June 2012 10:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 283 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1481
Joined  2006-07-04
mitchman - 13 June 2012 10:42 PM

Well, I see that a renewal went through… only my PC club now has to be activated again!!
So, though I have been a PC member for 8 years uninterrupted, now have to buy a membership all over again?!? I am a member now, why the hell can’t I just add my credit card back before it expires next month???!!!???

This is really ridiculous DAZ. WTF!!??!!???? Are you all TRYING to piss people off or what???!!!????????!!!???

All right, is it your membership that needs to be activated, or just the newsletter?  When they put through the renewal on my account, I had to go and re-subscribe to the newsletter (My account _>Newsletter Subscriptions), but everything else went through more or less fine.

Since you can still post here, your account is clearly still active.

Signature 

DAZ Gallery * * *DA Gallery

Posted: 14 June 2012 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 284 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2004-12-31
DaWaterRat - 13 June 2012 10:52 PM
mitchman - 13 June 2012 10:42 PM

All right, is it your membership that needs to be activated, or just the newsletter?  When they put through the renewal on my account, I had to go and re-subscribe to the newsletter (My account _>Newsletter Subscriptions), but everything else went through more or less fine.

Since you can still post here, your account is clearly still active.

This is the commons, so I do not need to be a PC member to post in here.
It is my PC club membership that will not let me re-associate a credit card for auto monthly payments now (without signing up again - at like another $30.).
Frankly, it doesn’t look worth it now anyway, since they have eliminated the weekly freebies… must use a coupon/voucher code (your $6. monthly voucher) to make it actually be $0.00 in your cart - which means you can either use it for something else and now PAY for the “freebies” or use it for ONE freebie a month and NOT on anything else. THAT IS F-ED UP TO EXTREME.

I am so pissed about all this I cannot even see straight…
I have been a MONTHLY PAYING PC CLUB SUBSCRIBER FOR 8 YEARS

...and now I have been summarily dismissed, kicked out, sort of temporarily re-given a single month, but otherwise been treated as if i just didn’t exist and should feel privileged to have my little one-time voucher. Pah. Thanks for NOTHING.

If it ain’t broke, don’t “fix it.” Oops… too late.

Oh, look… I am “NEW” here… how nice of them…

I shall waste my time yet again and submit a report. Groovy, just frakkin groovy.

Signature 

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Mitchell Davidson Bentley, MA

Atomic Fly Studios • Creative Consultant
Rising Phoenix Productions • CIO
ASFA • President 2010-2014

Posted: 14 June 2012 08:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 285 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3775
Joined  2012-02-06

I don’t think they have eliminated the weekly freebies. I’ve gotten freebies from here pretty much every week since the transition (they might have missed one, but I think they made up for it with two the following week). The current one is: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/fantasy-camp-ii/ Previous ones included the H4 Hover Tank, Sweet Dreams, Ultralight, and Genesis Bracers. Plus some old stuff has been made free, including some Millennium LE animals and some Bryce content packs.

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

19 of 47