Digital Art Zone

17 of 47
Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 12 June 2012 11:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 241 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2007-10-08
DWG - 12 June 2012 11:27 AM

Okay, I’m now utterly confused as to whether my PC membership has an issue or not.

Clearly I can post here, I’m also seeing PC items priced at $1.99, while with other items I take it ‘Special Price’ represents the PC discount.

OTOH, my subscription status (see below) shows ‘Status = Expired’. Is that a problem or not?

The web team is working on this issue. You are fully in the Platinum Club, with all the access for pricing and forum access. This appears to be an issue that the team is working to address. The good news is that you can use your PC privileges. Bad news is the view in your account. We are working on the problem.

Posted: 12 June 2012 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 242 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  498
Joined  2011-04-19

The news letter heading says: Redeem your PC Coupon.

Just now got a new letter & all the sale’s are for Daz not one for Posers.

Yep, I’ll be getting out. :(

Posted: 12 June 2012 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 243 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-10-08
Alethas Fantasy - 12 June 2012 11:51 AM

The PC coupon is for DAZ Original or DAZ Owned products, not to say many of them can’t be used in Poser.

Not sure your issue here???

Posted: 12 June 2012 12:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 244 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-04-19

I have posers not Daz, daz stuff in the news letter I just got a bit ago, of what is on sell is for Daz 4, so it is no good for me, Just saying.

I know I can you the coupon still on older stuff, just not this sell.

Posted: 12 June 2012 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 245 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2006-08-24
Alethas Fantasy - 12 June 2012 12:06 PM

I have posers not Daz, daz stuff in the news letter I just got a bit ago, of what is on sell is for Daz 4, so it is no good for me, Just saying.

I know I can you the coupon still on older stuff, just not this sell.

Note that the required products listing only shows required products if they are currently in the DAZ store.  Poser is not in the DAZ store, so it cannot be listed by the store system even if products are made for it.  Most products in the store are Poser-compatible.  Plugins, shaders, light sets and Genesis-specific products are most of the products limited to DAZ Studio.  (Many such items have Poser equivalents and will say so in the description, if not the item name.)

Figures, props, poses and texture packs will work with both programs 99% of the time and some will even work with more programs.

Regarding your monthly PC coupon, it is for DAZ Original products, meaning products where DAZ 3D is the vendor listed on the item page.  This has nothing to do directly with what program the item is made for or compatible with.  The old vouchers were also usable for up to 50% of the price on items owned by other vendors, (Published Artist or PA items,) but that may have changed.  I’ve been out of the loop for a couple months and am catching up with all the recent changes.

Signature 

“I fight for the Elves.”

Posted: 12 June 2012 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 246 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-08-24

I do have my own issue that hopefully someone in staff will be able to guide me with.

Due to financial issues, I had to let my membership lapse when it expired—I believe the date was April 20.  I know that it’s been almost two months now, but up until the site was turned over to the new system, I had a notice in my account saying I could still order a renewal.  New site, no such notice and the two renewal store products are gone or invisible to me.  Sometime soon I’ll be ready to renew, but I’m not sure if I should qualify for the renewal or it’s just been too long.

I posed this problem in zendesk, but got the copypasta reply from Britney that didn’t really tell me if she was able to read the details.  I don’t think I quite fit into the mob of “all of the PC problems” that reply was intended for, so I’m not sure where to go from here.  I understand you’re swimming in customers and bugs and I’m being patient with my relatively minor issue…trying, at least, heh.  Just need to know what I should do next, along with being patient.

Signature 

“I fight for the Elves.”

Posted: 12 June 2012 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 247 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-10-08
VoltisArt - 12 June 2012 12:51 PM

I do have my own issue that hopefully someone in staff will be able to guide me with.

Due to financial issues, I had to let my membership lapse when it expired—I believe the date was April 20.  I know that it’s been almost two months now, but up until the site was turned over to the new system, I had a notice in my account saying I could still order a renewal.  New site, no such notice and the two renewal store products are gone or invisible to me.  Sometime soon I’ll be ready to renew, but I’m not sure if I should qualify for the renewal or it’s just been too long.

I posed this problem in zendesk, but got the copypasta reply from Britney that didn’t really tell me if she was able to read the details.  I don’t think I quite fit into the mob of “all of the PC problems” that reply was intended for, so I’m not sure where to go from here.  I understand you’re swimming in customers and bugs and I’m being patient with my relatively minor issue…trying, at least, heh.  Just need to know what I should do next, along with being patient.

The DAZ Platinum Club renewal is available for 30 days after the laps of a membership. I believe this is the reason you are not seeing the renewal as available. Since it’s been almost 60 days, you would not qualify for the renewal.

Posted: 12 June 2012 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 248 ]
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2008-01-29

I would like to use this months PC coupon but my balance is still $0.00 - it used to be much easier before the site upgrade where I could see when the coupons were distributed for use along with the amount applied towards purchases… I hope this comes back… The product entries are not as informative as before - sometimes the required product is missing or pointing to something completely irrelevant which makes ordering very difficult… No longer see the related products as before… I really liked the old site, this is frustrating especially how the system hangs now… maybe too fancy? I will say the DAZ.0 4 PRO software is amazing… ready to add some items from my wishlist to my shopping cart when this is resolved… Will PC members get credit if the month goes by without the coupon issue resolved?

Posted: 12 June 2012 02:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 249 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-08-24
DAZ_bfurner - 12 June 2012 12:58 PM

The DAZ Platinum Club renewal is available for 30 days after the laps of a membership. I believe this is the reason you are not seeing the renewal as available. Since it’s been almost 60 days, you would not qualify for the renewal.

Many thanks for taking the time.  Good to know.  Now hopefully I can join the mob just in time for all the cashe and cookies I keep reading about…

Signature 

“I fight for the Elves.”

Posted: 12 June 2012 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 250 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-04-19

Can someone tell me what is (PZ2) ?
Is it for Posers 7?
Thanks

Posted: 12 June 2012 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 251 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14000
Joined  2003-10-09

Yes, pz2 is a plain text pose file (or a material file, with a hack).

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 12 June 2012 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 252 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-04-19

Thanks, I am still learning, I had bought something the other day & wouldn’t work in Posers 7 it said something about pz2 & my computer froze up.

On the cupon’s if it says Published Artist(s):
DAZ 3D
Created By:
Mint

Then as long as it says Published Artist Daz3 I can use it on these Items?

Posted: 12 June 2012 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 253 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  995
Joined  2007-11-28
DAZ_bfurner - 12 June 2012 11:57 AM
Alethas Fantasy - 12 June 2012 11:51 AM

The PC coupon is for DAZ Original or DAZ Owned products, not to say many of them can’t be used in Poser.

Not sure your issue here???

I don’t know about Alethas Fantasy’s situation, but I’ve been in the PC for years, and so I already have virtually all of the DAZ Original items that I want that work in Poser…

Signature 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
\Who gives a Rat’s Keister how many posts I had at the old Forum? LOL

Posted: 12 June 2012 04:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 254 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14000
Joined  2003-10-09
Alethas Fantasy - 12 June 2012 03:05 PM

Thanks, I am still learning, I had bought something the other day & wouldn’t work in Posers 7 it said something about pz2 & my computer froze up.

On the cupon’s if it says Published Artist(s):
DAZ 3D
Created By:
Mint

Then as long as it says Published Artist Daz3 I can use it on these Items?

Yes, that’s right.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 12 June 2012 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 255 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-04-19

Thanks Richard

17 of 47