Joined  0

I’m headed over there, Chohole! smile

Posted: 10 June 2012 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 182 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1809
Joined  2012-04-14
pweber - 10 June 2012 07:17 AM

My annual doesn’t show up and I’m denied access to the https://bugs.daz3d.com/  link to report it.

Further ideas?

Are you trying to log in to that site with your normal Daz id? You need to set up a new one for that site.

Posted: 10 June 2012 09:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 183 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2012-02-08

I am also having problems with my PC membership. The PC items are not shown as 1.99 USD. Also in the menu bar I dont see the platinum club membership valid to X info.

And I cant login to bugs.daz3d.com. I get access deniend. I tried my email and my forum name.

Posted: 10 June 2012 09:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 184 ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  0
anikad - 10 June 2012 08:55 AM
pweber - 10 June 2012 07:17 AM

My annual doesn’t show up and I’m denied access to the https://bugs.daz3d.com/  link to report it.

Further ideas?

Are you trying to log in to that site with your normal Daz id? You need to set up a new one for that site.

Indeed. That was what I was doing. I’ll try a new id. Thanks!

EDITED:

SUCCESS!!! Thank you!

Posted: 10 June 2012 11:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 185 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1248
Joined  2004-08-24
pweber - 10 June 2012 07:18 AM

Oh - and I forgot to ask - how do I even check for the voucher - yes, yes, I know - nobody has them. But, I can’t even figure out how to check for it!

There isn’t anywhere to check, because there are no vouchers anymore.  What will happen (so we’ve been told) is that the coupon code will be sent out in PC newsletters and also posted in the PC forum

chohole - 10 June 2012 07:23 AM

Is non existance better or worse than being expired I wonder .  There is a party going on for those members who are deemed to be expired, I am sure non existant ones would be welcome to join in as well.

Well, I’m non-existent and they let me join in.

Maybe that’s cause I brought cookies, though
tongue wink

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Posted: 10 June 2012 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 186 ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  0
Alisa Uh-Lisa - 10 June 2012 11:47 AM
pweber - 10 June 2012 07:18 AM

Oh - and I forgot to ask - how do I even check for the voucher - yes, yes, I know - nobody has them. But, I can’t even figure out how to check for it!

There isn’t anywhere to check, because there are no vouchers anymore.  What will happen (so we’ve been told) is that the coupon code will be sent out in PC newsletters and also posted in the PC forum

Oooooh… well, that’s not going to work unless I set an alarm to remind me to check the site every month (not that I don’t check anyway, but sometimes it’s a couple weeks because of my workload) ... I get newsletters when the server decides I can have them.

Posted: 10 June 2012 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 187 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-24

Well, I wouldn’t worry too much yet since I suspect the whole coupon thing will be gone over eventually.  Though if the coupon code was in the same thread every month, then all you’d need to do is subscribe to it and you’d get an email notice about it.

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Posted: 10 June 2012 01:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 188 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6159
Joined  2005-04-16
Alisa Uh-Lisa - 10 June 2012 01:17 PM

Well, I wouldn’t worry too much yet since I suspect the whole coupon thing will be gone over eventually.  Though if the coupon code was in the same thread every month, then all you’d need to do is subscribe to it and you’d get an email notice about it.

Eventually…is that longer than DAZSoon?  tongue laugh

I think the monthly coupon code forum thread should be a sticky, and locked so that they can update it and it won’t get lost in lots of replies.  Just one of my oft-neglected opinions.  rolleyes

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 10 June 2012 01:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 189 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7986
Joined  2006-03-19

Not a bad idea. I may have to have DAZ_ann0314 requirement that one. That’s good. I’m all for it.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Ravenwood Cemetery*****  

Posted: 10 June 2012 03:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 190 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6159
Joined  2005-04-16

Wow.  Thank you.

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 10 June 2012 04:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 191 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-24

Yep, I thought it was a good idea, and I guess I thought they’d already planned that….  And hopefully eventually is faster than soon LOL

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Posted: 10 June 2012 09:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 192 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2003-10-09

I dont get platinum club newsletters, have been a member for several months now, the only newsletter that shows up is general news and I cant find an option to subscribe to it either

Posted: 10 June 2012 10:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 193 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2533
Joined  2005-04-15

You know what I don’t quite get about this whole “coupon” in the newsletter thing? 

If it’s just a coupon code that can be typed in, there’s nothing to stop someone from posting it online.  Which means that the store HAS to have some way to automatically check if someone is in the PC club before it will enable them to use their coupon, correct?  And since you can only use the coupon once and immediately lose the portion you didn’t get, that means the system can track the use of the code by each individual member so it can tell if someone’s already used their coupon that month.
So then… exactly why is there a need to publish a “special” code every month again?

I mean, since it’s whether you’re in the PC club or not that actually lets you use the coupon code, why not just tell everyone they can type in PCJuly2012 for this July, PCAugust2012 for this August, etc.  That sequence won’t repeat again until the year 12012, provides a unique code for every month for accounting purposes and is so simple that everyone will always be able to remember it.
‘. 

Really, it just seems like the whole business of adding the extra step of having to get the code in the newsletter needlessly complicates everything.

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 10 June 2012 11:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 194 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2008-09-27

I agree!

Bea - 07 June 2012 05:19 AM

We have a fantastic team of adminstrators and moderators who are trying desperate;y to keep everything under control. Personally I think it is unfair to them for them to have been put in this situation. I know we are all grateful to them they are going above and beyond to keep us happy - but this should not be happening.

Posted: 10 June 2012 11:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 195 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9676
Joined  2007-11-06
pweber - 10 June 2012 07:20 AM

Alright, I’m being a pest, but I now notice that my “Join Date” is null.

::sniff::

I sure have spent an awful lot of money here to just not exist… downer

Edited to add - especially in light of the fact that I was one of the first to sign up at DAZ and had one of the old old old “join dates” - I think it said 1979… ::laugh::

Your old “join date” was 12/31/1969, which is the date equivalent of 0.  That’s why you’re showing a join date of 0 now.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

13 of 47