Digital Art Zone

2 of 47
Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 06 June 2012 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2005-08-19

Turned in a Private Bug Report concerning my store account not showing that I am a PC Member under subscriptions/etc.  Also, to address whether or not those of us who use Paypal as our monthly payment option will still need to manually renew each month and if so, how to do so and there is not currently an option to do so.

Posted: 06 June 2012 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  479
Joined  2011-04-19

The store has been pretty much down for 3 weeks since the take over, I just got a good download since the start of the new store, thanks to the guy that made the Daz fixer & have been scared to buy anything else due to problem’s, not being able to get into our accounts & them being messed up, no 1.99 Items tell now or special alerts for instance buys.

I feel for one my monthly payment was for nothen but for them to put in there bank.
I also agree everyone should get a free month on there membership! JMO

Posted: 06 June 2012 02:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  216
Joined  2006-06-10
Richard Haseltine - 06 June 2012 02:12 PM

I think private reports have a little padlock next to them - there’s was certainly some indicator by them. Of course if you are wanting to verify you have to make the report, so you’d need to put your email in a note not in the original report I think.

A note to where?? I put my email in the report and clicked the private. There is indeed a little padlock beside the post. I hope this means no one can open that report and read my email address. I could open it, but then I made it, lol. So how do I know if anyone besides the staff can see it. Heck I couldn’t even find a way to go back and edit the bug report just in case.  I really don’t want my email address out there for anyone and everyone.

When asked for my email, and told to file a bug report, I just assumed that was the way to do it, was I wrong??

Posted: 06 June 2012 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4808
Joined  2011-10-04

Well if it makes you feel better, I can’t see your bug report in the system, with or without filtering, so I guess it really is private. wink

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 06 June 2012 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6133
Joined  2005-04-16

Well, WTF?  The claim is made that things are fixed, but they’ve gotten worse as far as I can see!  I just went into my account.  Before this “fix”, it showed that I had a subscription that expires on 05/14/2013…but it said Cancelled under the status.  It also said the last payment was $7.95, which was wrong, and that I was monthly, which was wrong.  Now, there’s nothing at all there, it says “You have no subscriptions”!  Now it’s entirely wrong!

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 06 June 2012 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6133
Joined  2005-04-16

OK, now it’s back!  With all of the previously wrong attributes.  What’s going on?  And before you ask, yes I was logged in before!  You can’t get to your account without logging in, right?

It doesn’t look any different than it did two days ago, or two days before that, or two days before that.  It’s still wrong.  I have not cancelled my membership.  Have you?  mad

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 06 June 2012 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  216
Joined  2006-06-10
Skiriki - 06 June 2012 02:54 PM

Well if it makes you feel better, I can’t see your bug report in the system, with or without filtering, so I guess it really is private. ;)

Yes, that makes me feel better, lol, thanks for letting me know that Skiriki :)

Posted: 06 June 2012 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4808
Joined  2011-10-04
cimaira - 06 June 2012 03:00 PM

Yes, that makes me feel better, lol, thanks for letting me know that Skiriki smile

Pretty sure you won’t see my PC report either!

And DanaTA, maybe they are now working on the problem? Dunno?

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 06 June 2012 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2003-10-09

I still can’t renew I’ve been locked out of paying my $7.95 since the 16th or 17th. I vowed to stay in the P club for the Jack Tomalin sets but it appears DAZ hasn’t read the memo

Signature 

Xeon X5680 whatta hoot yeeeehaaaaa

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do; they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

Posted: 06 June 2012 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7978
Joined  2006-03-19

Yes private report have a padlock next to it. I’ve submitted one a few weeks ago.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Ravenwood Cemetery*****  

Posted: 06 June 2012 04:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15731
Joined  2003-10-09
cimaira - 06 June 2012 02:51 PM
Richard Haseltine - 06 June 2012 02:12 PM

I think private reports have a little padlock next to them - there’s was certainly some indicator by them. Of course if you are wanting to verify you have to make the report, so you’d need to put your email in a note not in the original report I think.

A note to where?? I put my email in the report and clicked the private. There is indeed a little padlock beside the post. I hope this means no one can open that report and read my email address. I could open it, but then I made it, lol. So how do I know if anyone besides the staff can see it. Heck I couldn’t even find a way to go back and edit the bug report just in case.  I really don’t want my email address out there for anyone and everyone.

When asked for my email, and told to file a bug report, I just assumed that was the way to do it, was I wrong??

Sorry, I thought you were questioning whether a report could be made private so i was suggesting you make a report, check that it had the padlock, and if it ddi add a note to the report with your email - which would have been clunky. But you did it right, so that’s OK.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 06 June 2012 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  89
Joined  2012-02-04

Tried logging in to the bug reporter and can’t, regardless of what I enter as my username, upper-case, lower-case. Do I have to create a new login for it or something? I’d figured that using my present Daz password and my username was the way to go. Apparently not.

A little help, please.

Signature 

My DeviantART

Posted: 06 June 2012 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7978
Joined  2006-03-19

Yes you have to create an account to submit a bug. Most people use their same login info so they don’t forget it.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Ravenwood Cemetery*****  

Posted: 06 June 2012 04:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15731
Joined  2003-10-09

Yes, the bug tracker is a separate system from the store and forum so you need to create an account.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 06 June 2012 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  89
Joined  2012-02-04

Done. Thanks guys.

Signature 

My DeviantART

2 of 47