Thanks, fairy, that’s it.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 05 June 2013 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 422 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-02-08

Thank you a lot fairy_37.
I suggest to insert this steps in the pdf manual since is a very important step for making it work.

Posted: 05 June 2013 12:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 423 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4966
Joined  2008-03-06
codeyellow - 05 June 2013 11:58 AM

I suggest to insert this steps in the pdf manual since is a very important step for making it work.

It’s there on page 7 and 14.  I just assumed you would read the first chapter.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 05 June 2013 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 424 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-02-08

No i didnt, i bought the plugin expecially to convert V4 M4 clothing, so i (for now) skipped the first chapter as it says “mesh created for genesis”.
Maybe it can be added on page 4? Since it says “The most important thing to remember” i readed it first, and when i saw that there isnt a guide to “how-to” do it on that page, i assumed that it weren’t on the whole pdf. Sorry.

edit: BTW, i am using it now and its simply AWESOME :D a life saver.

Posted: 06 June 2013 05:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 425 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  183
Joined  2005-07-18

Popping back in thread to ask if you’ve ever considered adding support for Feminine Touch? I realize you can’t support every custom morph out there, but it is a DAZ Original, as well as being the most versatile and useful thing for the girls I’ve picked up yet. And I’d dearly love to see those breast bridging morphs working on it.

No biggie either way; since I’m almost always mixing morphs, I get something no matter what, and I’ve no idea how popular the pack is or whether it’d be worth your while. But it never hurts to ask. *grin*

Signature 

My freebies on ShareCG
Visit my webcomic: Sunset Grill

Posted: 06 June 2013 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 426 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06
katfeete - 06 June 2013 05:28 AM

Popping back in thread to ask if you’ve ever considered adding support for Feminine Touch? I realize you can’t support every custom morph out there, but it is a DAZ Original, as well as being the most versatile and useful thing for the girls I’ve picked up yet. And I’d dearly love to see those breast bridging morphs working on it.

No biggie either way; since I’m almost always mixing morphs, I get something no matter what, and I’ve no idea how popular the pack is or whether it’d be worth your while. But it never hurts to ask. *grin*

Not without more than one request, probably.  Eight full FBMs is a bit of work.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 06 June 2013 03:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 427 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2283
Joined  2012-02-04
SickleYield - 05 June 2013 12:16 PM
codeyellow - 05 June 2013 11:58 AM

It’s there on page 7 and 14.  I just assumed you would read the first chapter.

I understand codeyellow’s confusion about saving. I also skipped the first chapter when starting to learn this tool, because I was not rigging a mesh for Genesis. I wanted to convert V4 clothes, just like codeyellow. I read the “Most Important Thing”, but the detailed directions for saving were not there. I think many of us have never saved a support asset before and have no clue without your detailed instructions. So, if you ever update the PDF, please consider including the save details in “The Most Important Thing” or adding a reference to the instructions in chapter one. Thanks.

Posted: 06 June 2013 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 428 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06

Okay.  If I do a pdf update I will make sure that gets put in at the beginning.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 06 June 2013 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 429 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5059
Joined  2012-04-07
SickleYield - 06 June 2013 11:42 AM
katfeete - 06 June 2013 05:28 AM

Not without more than one request, probably.  Eight full FBMs is a bit of work.

Well, I don’t know if/when/etc but thanks to this reminder of its existence, and the fact that the coupon actually worked on something, I now have a copy too.

Signature 

Posted: 07 June 2013 08:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 430 ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2008-12-14

I have a custom genesis shape that I created via zbrush. Will SRMS work if I tried to fit clothes to my custom genesis shape?

Posted: 07 June 2013 10:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 431 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06
tunggul1101 - 07 June 2013 08:02 AM

I have a custom genesis shape that I created via zbrush. Will SRMS work if I tried to fit clothes to my custom genesis shape?

No, probably not.  SRMS works by adding FBMs from the smooth templates, and since your new shape has not been added to the templates, it wouldn’t be part of the system.

Would you like instructions on adding it yourself?  I’m not familiar with Zbrush yet but I can be generic.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 07 June 2013 10:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 432 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2011-11-16

That would be handy. I picked it up but haven’t had time to look at it yet smile

Signature 

Just because I may have a strong opinion doesn’t make it any more (or less) correct than any other, just that I feel passionately a particular way at that moment.

Posted: 07 June 2013 11:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 433 ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2008-12-14
SickleYield - 07 June 2013 10:40 AM
tunggul1101 - 07 June 2013 08:02 AM

No, probably not.  SRMS works by adding FBMs from the smooth templates, and since your new shape has not been added to the templates, it wouldn’t be part of the system.

Would you like instructions on adding it yourself?  I’m not familiar with Zbrush yet but I can be generic.

Yes please, that would be awesome.

Posted: 08 June 2013 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 434 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4816
Joined  2005-08-03

Such a nice product. With the TU I kept getting polys running away from the skirt on Pretty3D’s Lassie of the Seas outfit. Solved using your SRMDressBase via autofit, same went for the jacket- used the dress base on it and it came out wonderful.

Don’t mind the nauseating colors. Was just me having some fun with shaders. lol

Image Attachments
Pretty3D_Jacket.jpg
 Signature 

Wearing duck crap doesn’t make you a duck - Floki
@Deviantart | @ShareCG
Tutorial: V4 Transmap Brows on Genesis via DS only.
Bulk convert V4/M4 mats for Genesis2

Posted: 08 June 2013 08:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 435 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06
Vaskania - 08 June 2013 08:05 PM

Such a nice product. With the TU I kept getting polys running away from the skirt on Pretty3D’s Lassie of the Seas outfit. Solved using your SRMDressBase via autofit, same went for the jacket- used the dress base on it and it came out wonderful.

Don’t mind the nauseating colors. Was just me having some fun with shaders. lol

Cool.  I always love seeing the pics!

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

29 of 40