Digital Art Zone

27 of 41
(Commercial) NOW IN STORE - Sickle Rigging And Morphing System
Posted: 09 May 2013 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 391 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2798
Joined  2006-07-31

I’ve done Dariofish’s Iradians as well, but those will probably be released at ShareCG or my own site as a freebie

Yay!

Will you add Demonics and his Alien morphs as well?

Signature 

Original Genesis shape and Genesis morphs transfer to G2F/G2M, G2F/G2M clones for Genesis
a way to transfer morphs to Genesis without Gen-X

Posted: 09 May 2013 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 392 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5351
Joined  2008-03-06
Kattey - 09 May 2013 03:35 PM

I’ve done Dariofish’s Iradians as well, but those will probably be released at ShareCG or my own site as a freebie

Yay!

I have the Kergans and Talarians as well and do plan to do those.  Maybe the Demonics.  Probably not the big morphs-only pack.

He’s really doing gorgeous work with these, so I would probably also support future creatures of his as time permits.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery and tutorials.

Posted: 09 May 2013 03:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 393 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2798
Joined  2006-07-31
SickleYield - 09 May 2013 03:44 PM
Kattey - 09 May 2013 03:35 PM

Yay!

I have the Kergans and Talarians as well and do plan to do those.  Maybe the Demonics.  Probably not the big morphs-only pack.

He’s really doing gorgeous work with these, so I would probably also support future creatures of his as time permits.

Double yay!

Signature 

Original Genesis shape and Genesis morphs transfer to G2F/G2M, G2F/G2M clones for Genesis
a way to transfer morphs to Genesis without Gen-X

Posted: 09 May 2013 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 394 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2716
Joined  2012-02-04

Thanks for the free update! If not for the posting here, I would not have known. The readme and the product page have not been updated yet to show inclusion of the new morphs. DAZ is making it hard for us NON-DIM users to track versions and updates. The old installers have a version number in the filename, but the DIM zip files do not.

Signature 

New member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 09 May 2013 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 395 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3813
Joined  2012-02-06
SickleYield - 09 May 2013 03:06 PM
Thoreandan - 09 May 2013 03:05 PM

There was an update in the DAZ Installation Manager for SRMS today, does anybody know what was changed or added?

Yay, it got through testing!

It adds FBMDavid5 and FBMStephanie4 to the dress and bodysuit for morph copying.  D5 wasn’t out when SRMS was first released, and I didn’t yet have S4 at that point.

I’ve done Dariofish’s Iradians as well, but those will probably be released at ShareCG or my own site as a freebie, since they’re not official DAZ morphs.  Also, that gives me an easy way to keep adding DarioFish’s incredible FBMs without having to do one of these time-consuming updates each time (I can’t emphasize enough how much I adore his custom alien characters).

Awesome, thank you!

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 09 May 2013 10:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 396 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  393
Joined  2003-10-09

Thank you for the update, SickleYield.

Went to download, but have a question first.

I plan to download the DIM ZIPs.  The product says 1.2, but it is not noted on the DIM’s.  I assume they are the 1.2 update, naturally.

Question is, do I need to re-download the core product, or only the updated templates?

The manual is still 1.0, so I don’t think I need to re-download that one as well.  Thanks…

Signature 

Take care all..        “It’s easy to clean up when you got money.”        *Old Post Count:  Don’t know, don’t care…  *New Site Status:  Doesn’t matter one iota.
Ken

Posted: 10 May 2013 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 397 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2005-11-06

There was an update in the DAZ Installation Manager for SRMS today, does anybody know what was changed or added?

It adds FBMDavid5 and FBMStephanie4 to the dress and bodysuit for morph copying.  D5 wasn’t out when SRMS was first released, and I didn’t yet have S4 at that point.

I’ve done Dariofish’s Iradians as well, but those will probably be released at ShareCG or my own site as a freebie, since they’re not official DAZ morphs.  Also, that gives me an easy way to keep adding DarioFish’s incredible FBMs without having to do one of these time-consuming updates each time (I can’t emphasize enough how much I adore his custom alien characters).

Thanks for the update and please let me know when you post the Iradians as well !

Signature 

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

My DAZ3D Store

My Personal Website

Posted: 10 May 2013 08:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 398 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06
DaremoK3 - 09 May 2013 10:08 PM

Thank you for the update, SickleYield.

Went to download, but have a question first.

I plan to download the DIM ZIPs.  The product says 1.2, but it is not noted on the DIM’s.  I assume they are the 1.2 update, naturally.

Question is, do I need to re-download the core product, or only the updated templates?

The manual is still 1.0, so I don’t think I need to re-download that one as well.  Thanks…

You can just get the templates if you’re only concerned about the morphs being in those and not in the conformers themselves.

For sure, 3dlust.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

Posted: 11 May 2013 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 399 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Well, that’s a little bit confusing…

I haven’t used your product yet, so I have no clue what I need, or is required for full product update.

Being unemployed, and impoverished, I have limited resources, but when I get an opportunity to make a purchase (birthday gift, in this instance) I like to choose something both useful, and support a vendor I feel has given a lot to the community (you, for instance, with your great freebies, tutorials, and general help you bestow upon the masses).

I have plans to use it when I have time to help convert all my wardrobes over to Genesis, and just want to make sure I have everything necessary with the update when I have need of it’s use.

Yes, it does seem a trivial issue as to what to download, but with my ISP regulating monthly bandwidth, and most of my allotment being utilized for online media (Netflix, Hulu, and a vast array of video tutorials), I have to selectively avoid any unnecessary downloading.

So…

Do I need to download both (large files) for complete product update, or not?

Thank you.

Signature 

Take care all..        “It’s easy to clean up when you got money.”        *Old Post Count:  Don’t know, don’t care…  *New Site Status:  Doesn’t matter one iota.
Ken

Posted: 11 May 2013 11:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 400 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2005-07-18
DaremoK3 - 11 May 2013 10:00 AM

Well, that’s a little bit confusing…

I haven’t used your product yet, so I have no clue what I need, or is required for full product update.

Do I need to download both (large files) for complete product update, or not?

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but….

There are essentially two ways to use the SMRS.

One: you use the projection templates via the Transfer Utility. This overwrites any existing rigging. I use it for pretty much all non-shoe conversions and some of the Genesis re-rigs.

Two: you load up the conforming items, conform the item to them, and have them inherit the morphs that way. This is how you convert G4 shoes and add morphs to existing Genesis clothing without destroying the rigging.

If you only want to use the template method, you only have to download the updated templates. If you want to convert shoes or keep an item’s rigging, you’ll need the System download too.

Hope that helps. smile I sympathize—while I don’t have a bandwidth cap, I do have a gamer husband capable of hitting some really interesting notes if I make him lag and get shot, so I have to choose my download times carefully…..

Signature 

My freebies on ShareCG
Visit my webcomic: Sunset Grill

Posted: 11 May 2013 01:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 401 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06

katfeete is correct, and thanks for helping out.

And I’m sorry I was insensitive.  I didn’t realize that was the issue.  I’ve had to have high-speed for work for so long that I’ve forgotten what it’s like to have to go to McDonald’s wifi to upload a product.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

Posted: 19 May 2013 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 402 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Thank you both, katfeete, and SickleYield.

So…

We are getting two great products for the price of one.  Sweet…

I turned off my online media for a few days so I could download both of them.

And, SickleYield, no worries.  I didn’t equate you to being insensitive.  You can’t possibly know every situation, and I should have been more thorough with my original inquiry.

Thanks again for the update.  Keep up the great work!

Signature 

Ken

Posted: 19 May 2013 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 403 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12581
Joined  2007-11-06
Scott-Livingston - 09 May 2013 06:45 PM

Awesome, thank you!

...didn’t see this (got unsubscribed from the thread).  Currently have ver 1.1.  Downloading the update now.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 20 May 2013 09:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 404 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  102
Joined  2007-07-10

would like to thnk sickleyeild for a great program fro helpinfg rigging etc its helped me a lot how do i use it on shoes i made for genisis please

Posted: 20 May 2013 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 405 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06
fairy_37 - 20 May 2013 09:14 AM

would like to thnk sickleyeild for a great program fro helpinfg rigging etc its helped me a lot how do i use it on shoes i made for genisis please

Import the .obj of the shoes into DAZ Studio.
Load Genesis.
Start Transfer Utility.
Choose Template—Shoes—SRMBootBase.
Check “add smoothing modifier” below.
Click Accept.

Save to library, delete and reload; do not attempt to conform or render without first doing this or it will deform improperly.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

27 of 41