10 of 40
(Commercial) NOW IN STORE - Sickle Rigging And Morphing System
Posted: 22 February 2013 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 136 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5340
Joined  2005-08-29
SickleYield - 22 February 2013 06:02 PM

No, I don’t have those (and after the first month of testing, I can’t afford to buy each outfit people will use it with, as there are hundreds).  But for it to be working with the other boots says you are doing the process correctly, and it’s an issue with those particular shoes.  I don’t know what their issue is.  Did you try it with both pairs of rigging boots (the toes and the no-toes)?

EDIT: Oh hey, they’re $1.40.  Let’s see what we can do.  I’ll knock off Wonderland Queen of Hearts while I’m at it.

Great (as I’m desperately short on 30s shoes that fit genesis (now over to the dress and apron, haven┬Ęt tried those yet.

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 22 February 2013 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 137 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4797
Joined  2008-03-06

It worked fine on both the FortuneTeller and the 1930’s Everyday shoes for me going from the NoToes boot base.  Here they’re on V5 with the adjustment morphs used to improve fit and the High Heels pose that came with SRMS.

Image Attachments
EDShoes.pngFTShoes.png
 Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 22 February 2013 06:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 138 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06

As expected, QOH does great with the skirts, not so much with the giant collar.  One can fix it manually, but you have to be willing to select those problem verts and go fill them manually 100% to the head and then 0% to all the collar and forearm rotation and bulge groups.  It’s a bit of work.

(I recommend using Morph V4 on the skirts and Clone V4 on the other pieces, incidentally.)

Image Attachments
QOH1.jpg
 Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 22 February 2013 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 139 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4467
Joined  2004-08-11

WOW.. very impressive hon.  Can’t wait to play with your goodies when I get more time.  grin

Sending you a PM

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 22 February 2013 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 140 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  912
Joined  2003-10-09

One pet peeve I have is with Gen 4 shoe conversions using Autofit.

I used the Sickle Rigging and Morphing System transfer utility two step process to convert M4 BadBoy shoes to Genesis. Autofit conversion on the left and Sickle Rigging and Morphing system conversion on the right.  Both on Genesis with M4 shape.

I dialed in/out other male shapes and the shoes auto-followed perfectly without adding any additional morphs provided with the product.

Thank you for this innovative product SickleYield!

Image Attachments
M4_BadBoy_Shoes.jpg

Posted: 22 February 2013 11:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 141 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06

I knew people were going to want the conversions most :D I’m glad you’re pleased with it!

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 23 February 2013 03:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 142 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1160
Joined  2009-01-09

You can get some really nice results with it, and I’ve been able to start using some things I got and then promptly abandoned because I was mainly using Genesis, and Autofit was just mauling everything.

Sensibility and overskirt on the left, Night World Mourning Sun on the right, both transferred with SRMS. (And I’d totally forgotten that the Mourning Sun skirt had splits like that.) With Mada’s Essence in the background, just because.

Image Attachments
stoltz-essence-04-abeje.png
 Signature 

VWrangler at deviantArt (NSFW for some images; login required to view those)

Posted: 23 February 2013 06:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 143 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  67
Joined  2006-12-30

as soon as my check clears i’ll be buying this. Thank you SickleYeild :D I dunno what I’d do without your products :D

Posted: 23 February 2013 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 144 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1576
Joined  2005-02-25

Thank you Sickle Yield… i gave up hope using the terribly flawed autofit (which ironically was the reason I wanted to get into genesis and DS4 ... to use all the gen3 and gen 4 clothes… but autofit mangled it beyond belief and Daz never got around to updating/fixing/salvaging that mess)

So ... this product really does fill a gap!!  Finally a *TRUE* conversion tool that is worth using.. :D

needless to say I bought it…..

Thank you for being so incredibly awesome.  have so so many of genesis products here but mostly the ones at rendo…. you have way more stuff there and i follow you at rendo pretty obsessively! hah….. ^^ Thank you!!!

Posted: 23 February 2013 09:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 145 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  249
Joined  2005-05-17

Picked this up, looks extremely useful, now to print off the pdf and see what I can learn.

Posted: 23 February 2013 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 146 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  721
Joined  2012-03-25

Note for DIM users: As of this moment, it seems that only 2 of the three files needed show up in DIM. So you need to download and install at least the one file the old way.

Signature 

Visit My Dumor3D Store

Posted: 23 February 2013 10:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 147 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4467
Joined  2004-08-11

Yup.  I wasn’t even sure if this would be included with DIM.  SO I downloaded them all via the Download Account area at DAZ directly.  Then was downloading my other purchases and realized that 2 of the 3 files were actually in the new batch.  Oh well.

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 23 February 2013 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 148 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06

I’m not sure if it would pick up the manual through DIM.  You might all have to get that manually (no pun intended).

I love seeing people’s renders!

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 23 February 2013 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 149 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06

I had a query via PM asking me if people could use this commercially.  If anyone else was unclear, YES YOU CAN.  You can’t rerelease the templates or clothes that come with it, and of course you can’t sell someone else’s v4 stuff, but you CAN use it to rig and morph your own Genesis clothes (as Fuseling has, and as I now do)!

Just don’t forget to delete unwanted morphs before release, because it will add every morph it has to every item regardless of whether the item is, say, a pair of pants that technically doesn’t need breast morphs.  They’ll be in the data files area where you saved your new item.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 23 February 2013 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 150 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  194
Joined  2005-08-31

Has anyone tried this in Carrara 8.5 with Genesis? I wonder if it will work.

10 of 40