Digital Art Zone

1 of 40
(Commercial) NOW IN STORE - Sickle Rigging And Morphing System
Posted: 22 January 2013 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4752
Joined  2008-03-06

Sickle Rigging and Morphing System is a three-part system for converting, rigging and morphing clothes for Genesis. Get it here at DAZ.

CONVERT: The SRMS templates convert Gen 4 clothing to Genesis more accurately and with less distortion than Autofit while using the same Transfer Utility methods most of you already know.

RIG: Use the SRMS bodysuit, dress and boot templates to rig custom clothing with handles and optional JCMs for skirts.

MORPH: Add up-to-date official DAZ character morphs from Generations 3-5 (plus Hitomi) with just a couple of clicks in Transfer Utility.  Works on converted AND on custom items.

The conversion and morphing functionality was used in both of these pics, to add V5 morphs to Dreamquest and F4 morphs to Reiver.  The third one shown is the boots from Courageous with the Brigida textures.  (More pics to come.)

Image Attachments
SV7DreamquestV52.jpgReiverF4.jpgCourageousBrigida.jpg
 Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 22 January 2013 07:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06

Bootleggers.  It’s not a perfect conversion, but it’s better than than the Autofit version (shown first).  A pair from one of the V4 Shoe Packs is also shown (again, Autofit first).

Image Attachments
BLBefore.jpgBLAfter.jpg
 Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 22 January 2013 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2202
Joined  2005-09-05
SickleYield - 22 January 2013 07:24 PM

Sickle Rigging and Morphing System is a three-part system for converting, rigging and morphing clothes for Genesis.

CONVERT: The SRMS templates convert Gen 4 clothing to Genesis more accurately and with less distortion than Autofit while using the same Transfer Utility methods most of you already know.

RIG: Use the SRMS bodysuit, dress and boot templates to rig custom clothing with handles and optional JCMs for skirts.

MORPH: Add up-to-date official DAZ character morphs from Generations 3-5 (plus Hitomi) with just a couple of clicks in Transfer Utility.  Works on converted AND on custom items.

The conversion and morphing functionality was used in both of these pics, to add V5 morphs to Dreamquest and F4 morphs to Reiver.  The third one shown is the boots from Courageous with the Brigida textures.  (More pics to come.)

You have my attention that is for sure…

Signature 

Shadermixer tutorials and recipes
My ShareCG Gallery
Shadermixer Documents

Posted: 22 January 2013 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1426
Joined  2010-02-14

That statement alone has me sold.

Will this work on hair as well?

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 22 January 2013 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06
RCDeschene - 22 January 2013 08:05 PM

That statement alone has me sold.

Will this work on hair as well?

No, because it’s not really necessary on hair.  TU handles that pretty well on its own.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 22 January 2013 08:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4455
Joined  2004-08-11

Looks very very interesting.  So finally we will have a template for converting shoes from Gen 4 over to Genesis?  Will this work on converting for Freak 3 to Genesis?  There area couple of really cool fantasy outfits that just look horrid.  I’ve found that shoes wise David and Hiro 3 convert the best.

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 22 January 2013 08:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06
RAMWolff - 22 January 2013 08:14 PM

Looks very very interesting.  So finally we will have a template for converting shoes from Gen 4 over to Genesis?  Will this work on converting for Freak 3 to Genesis?  There area couple of really cool fantasy outfits that just look horrid.  I’ve found that shoes wise David and Hiro 3 convert the best.

It only contains the custom template morphs for Victoria 4 and Michael 4.  Conversion from a shape as distorted as F3 would be a nightmare, so I’m not inclined to attempt it given how hard this was on its own. wink

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 22 January 2013 08:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Awe come’on.  You know you love a challenge!  raspberry

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 22 January 2013 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  791
Joined  2004-05-14

Excellent. Is it possible to increase the quality of shoes/boots conversion even further?

Posted: 22 January 2013 08:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06
Artini - 22 January 2013 08:23 PM

Excellent. Is it possible to increase the quality of shoes/boots conversion even further?

I’ve done the best that I can.  So far nothing seems to prevent some distortion on the thickest of platform soles, but it works quite well on basically anything that doesn’t have a huge platform or a huge platform plus a super-high heel.  Like I said, it’s better than Autofit.

And I do love a challenge, Ram.  I don’t love a kick in the head, though.  :-D

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 22 January 2013 08:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  791
Joined  2004-05-14

Ok, thanks for the answer. Waiting for the release, then.

Posted: 22 January 2013 08:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

I never kick a lady spider, I’m a much more behaved Wolffie than others.  Just asking hon.  So does the template include for flats and like work boots with a slight heel??  I have MOST of Connie Kats Tool Boi sets converted over to Genesis but the boots looked HORRID so I just let it go.  If they can now be converted mostly without issues I’m so in line for this product.

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 22 January 2013 08:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06

It should.  Neither ToolBoi boot set is bigger than the Reiver heels, which converted all right per the pic (and M4 stuff usually comes across better than V4 because it’s closer to the shape of Genesis).

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 22 January 2013 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Good to know.  Thanks hon!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 22 January 2013 09:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-06

And the morphing features.  Here is Genesis Freak 4 wearing Defiant (with the Audacious textures) morphed using the transfer template morphs I created for the product.  This product is great for adding breast bridging or just general morph support to outfits that came out before your favorite character morphs and thus do not support them.

Image Attachments
F4Demo.jpg
 Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery.

Posted: 22 January 2013 09:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  247
Joined  2011-04-25

This looks very useful! Awesome!!

Signature 

My Deviantart account