My suggestion for Supersuit add-ons:
* A pack of decals, applicable with LIE. Smooth scaling is plus.
* Straps, buckles, and other forms of "sprinkle liberally over suitable seams to make it look like something is holding this together" bits and pieces.
* Holes, rips, tears; smoother deforms to create "someone grabs your chestpiece/spandex and pulls" effects than what can be accomplished at the moment with material pushes and pulls.
* Custom material zones to simplify existing ones.
* More "hide this, hide that" settings.
We can haz, pretty please?