Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Render Setting…How? Tutorial links?
Posted: 22 January 2013 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6437
Joined  2005-08-15

What you need to do, is check the ‘Show Aspect Frame’ option in the viewport menu as shown below.  This will show you the area that will be rendered, depending on what your Render Settings for the Preset you have chosen.

Image Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg

Posted: 22 January 2013 05:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7792
Joined  2009-05-14
Kharma - 21 January 2013 04:27 PM

According to my graphics panel my screen resolution is 1600X900, where do I find what the DPI is…not sure where to look for that

Post 7

JimmyC_2009 - 17 January 2013 08:01 AM

DPI is a printing term, and does not apply to computers at all.

smile

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 22 January 2013 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1340
Joined  0

So I have aspect frame turned on already ( as mentioned in first post) so I am going to try your suggestions for settings and see what I come up with, hopefully it will render what I am thinking it should.  Then on to tackle lighting (so much to understand…so many topics to read and learn…lol) loving every minute of it smile  hopefully not making everyone else crazy with questions

Signature 

“If you get a chance….Take it!  If it changes your life….Let it!.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.”

Posted: 26 January 2013 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-14
Kharma - 22 January 2013 09:34 AM

hopefully not making everyone else crazy with questions

Nope I love folks who love learning and want to learn, though some think all the learning can be done quicker than it realy is the real world.  wink  I am speaking in general terms as we all learn at different speeds and learn different aspects but many will contest that this takes time. I am not bad with knowing how to use Daz Studio for rendering and now learning more about the UI and where things are etc but when it comes to the Content Creation Tools etc forget it. This is down to not having any interest in learning that side up until recently where I have wanted to do some things so I can better help others and for a bit of fun in other programs. Also I have been teaching myself how to model for some time so time was short with doing that also.

Signature 

Pete

My Gallery

Posted: 14 March 2013 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-14

anybody that is wanting to learn more about the render settings take a gander at this http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/16085/

Signature 

Pete

My Gallery

2 of 2