Digital Art Zone

“Product needed”
Posted: 06 June 2012 12:05 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2012-02-02

Very often a file will need another part, or a particular figure to add to or complete the product for sale. I understand this when there is a relationship between the different parts/files.  Although sadly it means I can’t go ahead until I have bought all the product needed parts, so I go no further.

Fortunately there is sufficient free product around and in the programme for a newbie to play with.[ and my heartfelt thanks to all those artists who provide this]

Recently I was directed by a friend to look at the Genesis baby as a possible purchase. The ‘product needed’ there is what I would call an environment product and I can’t see what connection it would have with the Genesis baby except as a marketing ploy to sell another product - is this assumption correct or,  as I suspect, is it more likely the ‘product needed’ is a mistake?

If the latter how do we contact the vendor to advise this as there is no link to them from their name

[ ]http://www.daz3d.com/shop/baby-for-genesis]

Posted: 06 June 2012 12:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4814
Joined  2005-08-03

The products necessary are Genesis head and body morph packs. If it was showing something else, it’s due to a store glitch (which happens frequently until the new store’s bugs are squished).

Signature 

Wearing duck crap doesn’t make you a duck - Floki
@Deviantart | @ShareCG
Tutorial: V4 Transmap Brows on Genesis via DS only.
Bulk convert V4/M4 mats for Genesis2

Posted: 06 June 2012 01:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2012-02-02

Thank you - I thought it had to be a mistake