This stuff, you permit to create a 360° Cyclorama based on HoboBo Backdrop textures
- It’s Built into a cylinder and it’s divided in 5 parts
- The front face and the back face (mapped with same map), and right side and left side which are created with the same symmetric texture.
- The ground is recuperated in a part of the original ground image, and it is remapped by an other way to be better
You can fit the same image for all surfaces, but you could to apply one different for each surfaces.
Warning, one on two images is reversed by horizontal symmetry.
It is possible to mask one side ( transparency of this one side =100%) to have a larges angle field, to track back the main camera .
- You can reduce and enlarge this cyclorama sizes in 3 directions
- you can make lights effects, adjusting level of ambient color , sides and ground , and add spots and distant lights
- If you put “cast shadows” “on” ,the lights is stopped as if is went through a deep forest , or is stopped by a wall,
- If you switch “off” “cast Shadows”,the shadows are created normally on the hearth
Take care , if the level of ambient color is too height , the shadow could be vanish.
- You can add , bump map , and transparency map
-You can build a transparency map, with a thin line on map top edge , in level of gray , from the white to the black
- This one apply on transparency channel, permit you to mix top of the texture to Background