Digital Art Zone

7 of 7
Genesis WIsh List
Posted: 04 April 2013 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  218
Joined  2010-05-25
Kyoto Kid - 18 January 2013 12:20 AM

...non symmetric facial morphs.  The human face is not perfectly symmetric and to that end in Gen4 I would slightly change the the height of one eye, or one ear.  Currently there are no such morphs for Genesis.

The 182 morphs for Genesis set includes morphs to independently tilt and change the height of the eyes, although it doesn’t let you change the symmetry of the ears or the face otherwise.  It is available free from Sharecg:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/58198/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/DieTryings-182-V4-Morphs-for-Genesis

It would be a start at least.

I also love traditional Japanese clothing.

Signature 

My deviantart:

http://fuseling.deviantart.com/

Posted: 04 April 2013 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11175
Joined  2007-11-06

...cool, thanks. 

Hear you on the traditional Japanese, Still looking for a fitted, not dynamic Kimono as Optitex clothing does not scale well unless you have the additional 50$ dynamic plug in. 

Also just want a pair of Geta that don’t deform when posing.  I used the ones from Immortal Ronin but once I posed the character, they distorted as the mesh tried to match the foot contour.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 04 April 2013 07:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  543
Joined  2011-04-12
Kyoto Kid - 02 April 2013 05:19 PM

...and roller skates, both classic and inline, where the wheels don’t deform when posing? (Leela is getting very impatient as she misses wearing her rollerblades)

The best solution I’ve found so far for this is Rollerblading for V3.  The skates are props, so with a bit of translation/rotation/scale tweaking, they fit without deformation.

Signature 

Not interested in the giant leap backwards that is “Genesis 2”.

Posted: 04 April 2013 08:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11175
Joined  2007-11-06

...interesting, and a PC item as well.

I would imagine that part of the reason they work better is that Gen3 figures loaded flat footed instead of with the feet pointed down.  I never understood why they changed the default foot pose for Gen4.

Still would be nice to have a set that were specifically fit to Genesis.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 05 April 2013 07:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  768
Joined  2005-12-12

I want the Morphing Glasses back, only with more morphs and better textures and fits for gen4+5. That would be a start.

Posted: 16 April 2013 09:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  977
Joined  2006-02-27

Lets add a pretty little anime maid costume to the list

Posted: 16 April 2013 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1009
Joined  2012-02-04

I would really like to see something along the lines of WitchDidi’s Empress Dynamic Skirt for Genesis.  Doesn’t have to be dynamic, if there are suitable bones/movement morphs in the train.  But that skirt is a Poser dynamic, so totally unusable in Studio as it currently stands.

Signature 

My deviantART Homepage
Set Focal Distance script for DAZ Studio

7 of 7