Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Weird invisible thread allarm !!
Posted: 07 June 2012 05:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  143
Joined  2003-10-09

Hey hello TheWheelMan, JOdel and Frank0314 (and everybody els of coarse), thanks for the hacky tips !

These bugs bring out the best creativity out of of us, DAZ should inject a different variety of them weekly to stimulate us artists for best results (looks outside), sigh,,, there is just to much paradise everywhere,,, (must visit the complaint thread pronto,,).

**Sends a hug to rammy cause he’s one of these guys who do not faint by the idea**

(Waves finger in a knowingly manner)
One should always hug daily, a lot,, and remember that rationality is a handy tool, but when used constantly it’s just a subset of insanity.
Checks the skipped line hack thingy,,,
Yep, it works !
And how about that digi mind reader thingy I mentioned… ??  cool smile

Posted: 07 June 2012 07:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2006-04-15
JOdel - 05 June 2012 05:31 PM

I’d be grateful for a button to get back to the *list* of threads in the Commons (or whatever other forum) rather than having to backtrack all the way back through every page of a thread I’ve read in order to bet back to where I started.

The links at the bottom pointing to the previous thread in the whole list and the next one are NOT HELPFUL.

Top left of the page is a stacked list from top of the forum to the thread -

Home/Forum Home/General/The Commons/Thread

Clicking on The Commons (or whatever) takes you back to the thread list.

Posted: 07 June 2012 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4730
Joined  2004-08-11

Awww, Hugs back to Salvatore.  Hugs are good!  raspberry

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

DAZ Studio 4 Frequently Asked Questions

Posted: 07 June 2012 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1804
Joined  2009-08-08
-willowfan- - 07 June 2012 07:29 AM

I’d be grateful for a button to get back to the *list* of threads in the Commons (or whatever other forum) rather than having to backtrack all the way back through every page of a thread I’ve read in order to bet back to where I started.

The links at the bottom pointing to the previous thread in the whole list and the next one are NOT HELPFUL.

Oh, you mean the Community heading. *sigh* It’s like retraining youself to leave two empty lines between paragraphs to get one.

Posted: 07 June 2012 01:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9712
Joined  2007-11-06
JOdel - 07 June 2012 12:02 PM
-willowfan- - 07 June 2012 07:29 AM

Oh, you mean the Community heading. *sigh* It’s like retraining youself to leave two empty lines between paragraphs to get one.

No, not the Community heading, the breadcrumbs on the line below it.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 07 June 2012 06:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1804
Joined  2009-08-08

A distinction without a difference. It still takes one back to the first page of the forum. But then so did the link in the old store.

What’s needed is a link back to the page that particular thread is listed on. Until the forums start bumping the recent posts to the head of the line I don’t see any other way apart from painstaking back-buttoning.

Posted: 08 June 2012 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2009-08-11
Frank0314 - 05 June 2012 07:46 PM

That’s how we are doing it. Just get use to hitting enter twice.

That’s what I’ve been doing . . . but not a good habit to get into.  LoL   It’s starting to confuse my regular typing & when I’m in other forums.  raspberry  

Signature 

“quack?”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cOLor wHeeL faCts .

2 of 2