Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Weird invisible thread allarm !!
Posted: 07 June 2012 05:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  132
Joined  2003-10-09

Hey hello TheWheelMan, JOdel and Frank0314 (and everybody els of coarse), thanks for the hacky tips !

These bugs bring out the best creativity out of of us, DAZ should inject a different variety of them weekly to stimulate us artists for best results (looks outside), sigh,,, there is just to much paradise everywhere,,, (must visit the complaint thread pronto,,).

**Sends a hug to rammy cause he’s one of these guys who do not faint by the idea**

(Waves finger in a knowingly manner)
One should always hug daily, a lot,, and remember that rationality is a handy tool, but when used constantly it’s just a subset of insanity.
Checks the skipped line hack thingy,,,
Yep, it works !
And how about that digi mind reader thingy I mentioned… ??  cool smile

Posted: 07 June 2012 07:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  176
Joined  2006-04-15
JOdel - 05 June 2012 05:31 PM

I’d be grateful for a button to get back to the *list* of threads in the Commons (or whatever other forum) rather than having to backtrack all the way back through every page of a thread I’ve read in order to bet back to where I started.

The links at the bottom pointing to the previous thread in the whole list and the next one are NOT HELPFUL.

Top left of the page is a stacked list from top of the forum to the thread -

Home/Forum Home/General/The Commons/Thread

Clicking on The Commons (or whatever) takes you back to the thread list.

Posted: 07 June 2012 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4408
Joined  2004-08-11

Awww, Hugs back to Salvatore.  Hugs are good!  raspberry

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 07 June 2012 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1513
Joined  2009-08-08
-willowfan- - 07 June 2012 07:29 AM

I’d be grateful for a button to get back to the *list* of threads in the Commons (or whatever other forum) rather than having to backtrack all the way back through every page of a thread I’ve read in order to bet back to where I started.

The links at the bottom pointing to the previous thread in the whole list and the next one are NOT HELPFUL.

Oh, you mean the Community heading. *sigh* It’s like retraining youself to leave two empty lines between paragraphs to get one.

Posted: 07 June 2012 01:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8377
Joined  2007-11-06
JOdel - 07 June 2012 12:02 PM
-willowfan- - 07 June 2012 07:29 AM

Oh, you mean the Community heading. *sigh* It’s like retraining youself to leave two empty lines between paragraphs to get one.

No, not the Community heading, the breadcrumbs on the line below it.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 07 June 2012 06:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1513
Joined  2009-08-08

A distinction without a difference. It still takes one back to the first page of the forum. But then so did the link in the old store.

What’s needed is a link back to the page that particular thread is listed on. Until the forums start bumping the recent posts to the head of the line I don’t see any other way apart from painstaking back-buttoning.

Posted: 08 June 2012 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  288
Joined  2009-08-11
Frank0314 - 05 June 2012 07:46 PM

That’s how we are doing it. Just get use to hitting enter twice.

That’s what I’ve been doing . . . but not a good habit to get into.  LoL   It’s starting to confuse my regular typing & when I’m in other forums.  raspberry  

Signature 

“quack?”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cOLor wHeeL faCts .

2 of 2