Digital Art Zone

40 of 55
Look at my Hair Official Thread
Posted: 06 May 2013 02:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 586 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  254
Joined  2010-11-26
belovedalia - 04 May 2013 10:38 PM

sorry i didn’t see your reply right away! Is the morphed M4 saved as a figure? Are perhaps used two versions of M4? (I have, unfortunately, 3 versions of V4, 4 versions of A3, 2 of M4) as they were updated and stuff. Just checking if that’s an issue with you… that’s the ONLY time I ever got that message (I made a V4 hair preset on V4.1 instead of V4.2, then tried to load it on V4.2 and was quite stumped for a while).

No worries smile I’m thankfull you take the time to help me. I believe I tried it out on another M4 that I freshly loaded and morphed, but I’m not quite sure, so I’m gonna try it again this afternoon. It might just be that this is exactly the problem and I’m imagening having tried it out… that does happen sometimes *g*

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 06 May 2013 08:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 587 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1585
Joined  2005-02-25

Sure, keep me posted!

Posted: 06 May 2013 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 588 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  254
Joined  2010-11-26

unsurprisingly you were of course right… I don’t know when I updated Michael, but I must have somewhen in the last 1 1/2 years… funny thing… guess I should start on my braintraining :D

thank you again for your help. I really appreciate how friendly and ever present you are and how you never even distantly give the impression that I’m stupid (which sometimes - I do admit - I am) ^^ I wish I had your patience and suavity… wait… can you write a program for that? maybe not, huh?

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 10 May 2013 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 589 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1426
Joined  2006-07-04

Normally, I’d try to dig this out myself, but as I haven’t really been following this at all…

What’s the trick to getting the LaMH player to do multiple furry figures?  I was using the Mil Big Cat presets from the furrythings website and three Mil Big Cats (full version, SR1) I wanted to do a “lion’s den” with Aslan Court, but couldn’t get the fur onto more than one cat, even when I created and loaded them separately.  (I have 4.5.1.56)

When I tried to re-name the fur preset, DS would crash.

Signature 

DAZ Gallery * * *DA Gallery

Posted: 10 May 2013 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 590 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1846
Joined  2006-02-17
DaWaterRat - 10 May 2013 12:20 PM

Normally, I’d try to dig this out myself, but as I haven’t really been following this at all…

What’s the trick to getting the LaMH player to do multiple furry figures?  I was using the Mil Big Cat presets from the furrythings website and three Mil Big Cats (full version, SR1) I wanted to do a “lion’s den” with Aslan Court, but couldn’t get the fur onto more than one cat, even when I created and loaded them separately.  (I have 4.5.1.56)

Multiple LAMH presets are an upcoming feature.  The current LAMH versions are limited to 1 LAMH preset, or LAMH affected item, per scene.

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 10 May 2013 01:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 591 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1426
Joined  2006-07-04
Kendall Sears - 10 May 2013 01:19 PM
DaWaterRat - 10 May 2013 12:20 PM

Multiple LAMH presets are an upcoming feature.  The current LAMH versions are limited to 1 LAMH preset, or LAMH affected item, per scene.

Kendall

Oh good.  I wasn’t messing something up. smile  Thanks.  (I’m guessing this was stated somewhere, but since I only have the free player, and haven’t been following along, I missed it.)

Signature 

DAZ Gallery * * *DA Gallery

Posted: 16 May 2013 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 592 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  249
Joined  2005-05-17

I picked this up today, but it keeps crashing daz studio using the newest version of studio 64 bit.  The log file really doesn’t say much, its getting frustrating

Posted: 16 May 2013 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 593 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1846
Joined  2006-02-17
Heatherlee - 16 May 2013 03:30 PM

I picked this up today, but it keeps crashing daz studio using the newest version of studio 64 bit.  The log file really doesn’t say much, its getting frustrating

Contact me: krsears (at) trdc.biz so we can isolate your problem.

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 17 May 2013 03:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 594 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2005-01-19

I’m trying to re-install LAMH purchased pluging, but activation doesn’t work. I’m using the same installation and activation codes like first time. The only difference is now I install the new DS4.6.0.18. I previously uninstall LAMH and erase folder of free player (i had the old manual placed version), installed DS4.6 and now only install LAMH, no free player.

Signature 

Playing with shaders

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/20283/

Posted: 17 May 2013 04:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 595 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1258
Joined  2009-10-27
gilikshe - 17 May 2013 03:09 AM

I’m trying to re-install LAMH purchased pluging, but activation doesn’t work. I’m using the same installation and activation codes like first time. The only difference is now I install the new DS4.6.0.18. I previously uninstall LAMH and erase folder of free player (i had the old manual placed version), installed DS4.6 and now only install LAMH, no free player.

Hi, please send me the Serial Number and Installation Code displayed in the activation window and I will get you the data immediately.
My email is: info_at_alessandromastronardi.com (replace _at_ with @).

We are currently improving the activation system and integrate the changes in a future update.

Signature 

Real Plants Collection 1: Fallen Trees, Ivy and Vines”
Blog
LAMH FB

Posted: 17 May 2013 05:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 596 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2005-01-19
Alessandro_AM - 17 May 2013 04:10 AM

Hi, please send me the Serial Number and Installation Code displayed in the activation window and I will get you the data immediately.

We are currently improving the activation system and integrate the changes in a future update.

Send it

Signature 

Playing with shaders

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/20283/

Posted: 17 May 2013 05:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 597 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-27
gilikshe - 17 May 2013 05:42 AM
Alessandro_AM - 17 May 2013 04:10 AM

Send it

Asnwered smile

Signature 

Blog
LAMH FB

Posted: 17 May 2013 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 598 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  54
Joined  2010-10-17

Sorry, if I missed any info about this ... but

when is the update to LAMH coming out ?

Cheers,
Andreas

Posted: 17 May 2013 01:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 599 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11023
Joined  2007-11-06

...silly question, what does the Player actually do?  Does it need the main plugin?

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 17 May 2013 01:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 600 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-27
Andreas_C - 17 May 2013 12:41 PM

Sorry, if I missed any info about this ... but

when is the update to LAMH coming out ?

Cheers,
Andreas

Hey Andreas, we are currently beta-testing so it should not be too far now.

Signature 

Blog
LAMH FB

40 of 55