Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Compatibility between V4/M4 and V5/M5 and add-ons
Posted: 12 January 2013 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2012-12-22

Jimmy, since you seem to be used to Gen X… I still have a problem. As explained in the tutorial pdf, I drag my characters (in Actor format) to the Transfer tab, and the cursor turns into a +, but when I release, nothing happens.

Can you help me figure out what they consider a “supported figure”? What format should it be and what should I ensure is has?

Posted: 12 January 2013 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2012-12-22

OK, I realise I had to drop a .cr2 file, not a .duf one. Going on….

Posted: 12 January 2013 06:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  994
Joined  2012-01-29
eric.lagel - 12 January 2013 04:30 PM

Oh God. I had purchased the update for Gen 4, not the full product. I had to repurchase the whole stuff. I lost 11$ in the process :(.

Not surprisingly I got the menu now. Thanks!

Hello, Eric. Regarding the 11$ you spent on the wrong product - you can simply file a support ticket to Sales Support and they will give you the money back. DAZ company has a money-back guarantee valid for all items you have bought within the last 30 days. I assume you bought the Gen4 update just now, so you are eligible for this. Just scroll down the page to Help - Contact us and send the ticket. It takes about 2-3 days before they respond. They will usually give you the money as store credit, if you want it any other way, you have to specify this in your support ticket.

2 of 2