DAZ 3D is pleased to announce the next General Release version of DAZ Studio Pro - version 22.214.171.124!
What is new in this version? Do I need to update my copy?
The 126.96.36.199 version resolves several issues and implements many improvements since the 188.8.131.52 General Release. More detail on specific fixes/changes/improvements can be found in the Change Log, which can be viewed online within the Documentation Center area of our site. All new downloads of the DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro product (SKU: 13176) will be of this version.
- Fixed node visibility when hiding/showing group nodes
- Fixed Add Levels of Detail script
- Added an option to merge skeletons to Transfer Utility
- Fixed the writing of UV Sets to Materials Presets for legacy content
- Fixed AutoFit handling of inherited scale
- Added support for Blended Weights (blend between TriAx Weight and General Weight in a single figure)
- Fixed light color when rendering shadows (and colored shadows when using DS Defaults)
- Fixed script access to enums on abstract base classes (fixes things like scripts for custom shaders and some utilities/tools written for previous versions)
- Fixed loading of some types of content (rigidity w/ rotations, resolution of nodes where names do not match asset id)
- Fixed crash when loading dynamic clothing that has a material applied to it
- Fixed Transfer Utility to not remove unused bones if not projecting weights
- Extended Filter Weights to allow filtering of multiple maps at the same time
- Updated 3Delight libraries to version 10.0.70 - for details see the 3Delight Change Log
Has the Genesis Starter Essentials content been updated too?
Yes, the Genesis Starter Essentials content that is provided with the product has been updated to version 1.11.
- Fixed bone positions in the hand of the BasicChild morph
- Changed limits on Genesis hip translation properties to fix a bug with applying BVH files
- Changed min/max values on scale properties to 0.001/1000
- Merged metadata into one product
- Changed uberEnvironment Occlusion Samples Max Limit to 512
- Changed uberEnvironment Maximum Trace Distance default to 150
- Some files were moved from Genesis Starter Essentials to DAZ Studio
NOTE: If you are NOT updating to this version of DAZ Studio Pro, do NOT update your version of Genesis Starter Essentials
How do I get the latest version?
If you have previously added the DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro product to your account, simply locate it within your Itemized Order History and then click the “Reset” link on its immediate right. This will cause new links for downloading the latest version to be added to your My Downloadable Products list.
If this is your first time downloading DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro, simply follow this link, click the “add to cart” button on the page and then follow the checkout process.
Is there any documentation?
Yes, some documentation is located here.