DSON Importer for Poser 22.214.171.124 is now available!
DAZ 3D is pleased to announce the next General Release version of DSON Importer for Poser, version 126.96.36.199!
What is new in this version? Do I need to update my copy?
The 188.8.131.52 version is a bugfix release. It resolves several issues with the loading and/or handling of DSON format content. All new downloads of the product will be of this version. A Change Log with additional information can be viewed on the Documentation Center.
- Fixed crashed when a morph specifies an incorrect number of deltas
- Fixed support for geometry culling when a conforming figure does not graft
- Fixed support for Point At
- Fixed a crash when items are loaded from directories that are not mapped
- Fixed resolution of nodes where node name does not equal asset id
- Fixed read of rigidity rotation
- Fixed support for OSX 10.5
For more information on the previous release (184.108.40.206), see this thread.
Has the Genesis Starter Essentials content been updated too?
Yes, the Genesis Starter Essentials content that is provided with the product has been updated to version 1.11.
- Fixed bone positions in the hand of the BasicChild morph
- Changed limits on Genesis hip translation properties to fix a bug with applying BVH files
- Changed min/max values on scale properties to 0.001/1000
- Merged metadata into one product
- Changed uberEnvironment Occlusion Samples Max Limit to 512
- Changed uberEnvironment Maximum Trace Distance default to 150
- Some files were moved from Genesis Starter Essentials to DAZ Studio
How do I get the latest version?
If you have previously purchased DSON Importer for Poser, simply locate it within your Itemized Order History and then click the "Reset" link on its immediate right. This will cause new links for downloading the latest version to be added to your My Downloadable Products list.
If this is your first time downloading DSON Importer for Poser, simply follow this link, click the "add to cart" button on the page and then follow the checkout process.
Is there any documentation?