Digital Art Zone

Order Confirmation Emails?
Posted: 01 January 2013 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1772
Joined  2012-04-14

Has anyone received one of these today? I’ve placed three orders and no emails. I remember a while back emails disappeared then suddenly reappeared in a massive batch.

Posted: 01 January 2013 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  180
Joined  2012-01-01
anikad - 01 January 2013 03:56 PM

Has anyone received one of these today? I’ve placed three orders and no emails. I remember a while back emails disappeared then suddenly reappeared in a massive batch.

Only placed one order so far today and received the confirmation e-mail within a few minutes of finalizing it.

Posted: 01 January 2013 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7787
Joined  2006-03-19

I’m not receiving any emails/ebots from DAZ today.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Forgotten Temple Ruins*****  

Posted: 01 January 2013 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16351
Joined  2003-10-09

One order, one ebot, within minutes of ordering, and I am on Yahoo mail, which is one of the ones usually has problems.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        October Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 01 January 2013 04:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13
chohole - 01 January 2013 04:00 PM

One order, one ebot, within minutes of ordering, and I am on Yahoo mail, which is one of the ones usually has problems.

Me too…damn, I’d better quick run to town and lay in some supplies, because with things like that happening we are bound to get 3 feet of snow instead of unspecified ‘some accumulation’ they are calling for…

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 01 January 2013 04:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8979
Joined  2007-11-06

I haven’t gotten any order confirmation emails or forum ebots today.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 02 January 2013 01:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1726
Joined  2008-05-31
anikad - 01 January 2013 03:56 PM

I placed an order both yesterday and today, no emails for any of these either. There are also errors on the store order confirmation page:

Image Attachments
ocperr.jpg
 Signature 
Tools for the DAZ store

Posted: 02 January 2013 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  169
Joined  2003-10-09

For me something is broken since mid-November - never got any newsletter since then, no confirmation for purchases, I can’t even “share” my wishlist to my own address. Something blocks the email attached to my account (and before you ask: No, there is no problem with my provider, I do get mails from ZenDesk, from this Forum, from everyone, no I don’t have a bulk folder, etc. pp.)

I can also share my wishlist to any other email of mine, it is the prime address that gets blocked.

And the wishlist is broken again (various items are “invisible” and don’t show, like a couple of months ago).

And… (yawn)... what the heck. It doesn’t work, we all know that it doesn’t work, so why bother… Happy New Year everybody! grin

Posted: 05 January 2013 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2010-11-24

I always get order confirmations. But most of the newsletter, or item on sale, emails seldom contain links. I had to add daz3d.com to my filters white list, allow it through, in order for it to show up. I had to put my email filters on maximum due to strange spam… Like the time someone in China decided I had shipyard cranes for sale. And I don’t mean the birds.

Signature 

Jim
‘Through the thorns to the stars.’ from Ghost in the Shell.