Digital Art Zone

4 of 4
Carrara why do you love it and what do you use it for….
Posted: 18 January 2013 05:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2005-03-08
head wax - 17 January 2013 09:17 PM

Stezza, you at the Gong? smile Only 43 here at Newie .

What do I use Carrara for? I use it so my wife can get the sh8ts with me because I get up at 6am and fire it up then stop at about 8..pm to cook boiled chicken and burnt vegies for dinner - Unfortunately there is no edit undo button for the boiled chicken..,... the vegies I can do without as they are just decoration…

south of the ‘Gong, on the shores of Lake Illawarra.. my sis lives at Wangi Wangi

topped 46C in the backyard and Carrara was in overdrive smile

Signature 

“I am,... Therefore I think”

Posted: 18 January 2013 05:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5779
Joined  2006-08-27
Stezza - 18 January 2013 05:21 PM
head wax - 17 January 2013 09:17 PM

Stezza, you at the Gong? smile Only 43 here at Newie .

What do I use Carrara for? I use it so my wife can get the sh8ts with me because I get up at 6am and fire it up then stop at about 8..pm to cook boiled chicken and burnt vegies for dinner - Unfortunately there is no edit undo button for the boiled chicken..,... the vegies I can do without as they are just decoration…

south of the ‘Gong, on the shores of Lake Illawarra.. my sis lives at Wangi Wangi

topped 46C in the backyard and Carrara was in overdrive smile

But was it a dry heat? wink

I’m not sure which is worse. That heat, or the cold we’re going to be getting. At least with the heat, you can jump in the water to cool off if your AC goes out. Not sure what to do if the fire goes out when it’s this cold, except to bundle up and conserve body heat.

Signature 

I find it somewhat liberating not to be encumbered by accuracy.

4 of 4