Digital Art Zone

Autumn Sunshine Fairy K4
Posted: 31 December 2012 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2010-07-02

I’ve contacted the vendor about purchasing this package when I couldn’t find it anywhere, and they said it was now owned by Daz but I can’t find it anywhere.  If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate the help.  smile  Thx in advance

Image Attachments
autumn-sunshine-fairy-k41.jpg

Posted: 31 December 2012 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1797
Joined  2009-08-08

It’s by Propschick and it *was* here, as was a V4 version. Neither is here now.

What I suspect is that DAZ has done a buyout, and it will reappear as a DAZ Original at some unspecified time in the future. March Madness would be a possibility, since they usually tend to launch a number of buyouts during that event. But in the interim, it probably isn’t available anywhere.

Now I’m wondering whether they’ll do a refit for Genesis, but I certainly won’t depend on it.

Wish they’d do Genesis refits for some of the long-skirted outfits in the PC…

Posted: 31 December 2012 10:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2010-07-02

Hey thanks for the good info!  I wasn’t aware of any of that so at least I won’t drive myself crazy trying to find it just yet.  And I’m with you on the Genesis stuff in general, I hope the products for it are going to increase even more;  I’m starting to really like playing around with it and it’s quickly becoming a fav.  Thx again smile  - And Happy New Year!

Posted: 01 January 2013 02:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12572
Joined  2007-11-06
JOdel - 31 December 2012 09:48 PM

What I suspect is that DAZ has done a buyout, and it will reappear as a DAZ Original at some unspecified time in the future. March Madness would be a possibility, since they usually tend to launch a number of buyouts during that event. But in the interim, it probably isn’t available anywhere.

Now I’m wondering whether they’ll do a refit for Genesis, but I certainly won’t depend on it.

...or extend the capability of the Transfer Tool to accommodate long skirts, cloaks, and coats.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 01 January 2013 03:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2320
Joined  2005-09-05
JOdel - 31 December 2012 09:48 PM

You learn something new everyday…I had thought there was only the k4 version. Don’t know how I missed that!

Signature 

Shadermixer tutorials and recipes
My ShareCG Gallery
Shadermixer Documents