Digital Art Zone

DAZ Store Gone?
Posted: 30 December 2012 10:09 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2009-02-13

Every link I click on under the Shop tab displays “There are no products matching the selection.”

Posted: 30 December 2012 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  607
Joined  2005-03-08

same here cool mad

Signature 

“I am,... Therefore I think”

Posted: 31 December 2012 12:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2009-02-13

Maybe there’s something to that whole Mayan end of the world thing after all smile

Posted: 31 December 2012 04:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15338
Joined  2003-10-09

Is this still happening to you, as I am finding no problem with the Store

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 31 December 2012 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2011-11-16

It’s been blinking in and out for me constantly over the holidays.

Signature 

Just because I may have a strong opinion doesn’t make it any more (or less) correct than any other, just that I feel passionately a particular way at that moment.

Posted: 31 December 2012 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7546
Joined  2006-03-19

Store’s fine for me to. They were doing some work with the servers over the weekend that may have been causing it.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 31 December 2012 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13
Frank0314 - 31 December 2012 12:07 PM

Store’s fine for me to. They were doing some work with the servers over the weekend that may have been causing it.

Yeah, it was completely down for a while.  I thought that may be the case…and it took/will take a while for all the Cloudflare locations to completly sync up…at least that’s been my experience in the past with such things.

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 31 December 2012 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2282
Joined  2003-12-06

I was getting that all day yesterday, in every store page except the first DAZ Originals page (from the Shop drop-down menu).

Just the first page, clicking on any others gave me the “nothing to see here” message.  <sigh>

Seems to be OK today, still got that annoying cacheing problem though..

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 31 December 2012 05:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2008-11-04

I had the same problem the product not showing up and now I am unable to get to my account…it says:
{Site Down}
We’re very sorry you’re not able to access our site right now.
We are doing a little maintenance, be back in a few minutes!

Thanks, the team at DAZ 3D

has anyone else had this problem?

Signature 

[color=blueAriela
[/color]

Posted: 31 December 2012 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15338
Joined  2003-10-09

earlier, yes, now, no it has all returned to normal.  Close your browser, clear your browser cahce and try again. If it still won’t work for you, try a hard refresh.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 01 January 2013 04:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1362
Joined  2011-11-16

I’ve run into a different problem entirely. I get periodical email newsletters from Daz with various offers, including limited time freebies. Today I got one that lists the Garbage Pile as 100% off. But when I click on the link to the page, it’s still listed at it’s normal price of $11.95 not $0.00 as advertised. When I first got the email and tried the link, (like everyone else) the site was down, but when it came up again, the advertised “freebie” was not free. : http://www.daz3d.com/the-garbage-pile?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+The+Garbage+Pile&utm_content=There’s+No+Business+Like+Monkey+Business&utm_campaign=There’s+No+Business+Like+Monkey+Business+01_01_13

Posted: 01 January 2013 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2011-01-06
Tramp Graphics - 01 January 2013 04:13 AM

I’ve run into a different problem entirely. I get periodical email newsletters from Daz with various offers, including limited time freebies. Today I got one that lists the Garbage Pile as 100% off. But when I click on the link to the page, it’s still listed at it’s normal price of $11.95 not $0.00 as advertised. When I first got the email and tried the link, (like everyone else) the site was down, but when it came up again, the advertised “freebie” was not free. : http://www.daz3d.com/the-garbage-pile?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+The+Garbage+Pile&utm_content=There’s+No+Business+Like+Monkey+Business&utm_campaign=There’s+No+Business+Like+Monkey+Business+01_01_13

This has been doing the same for me for the last two weeks!

And Happy New Year to you all, we ever you may be!

Posted: 01 January 2013 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13

You know, it wasn’t all that long ago that many people were complaining about not getting the TUESDAY newsletter, until maybe Friday…

I believe that the newsletters are hitting folks inboxes at shortly after midnight…their time.

Give the freebie link until 9 AM Utah time to ‘go live’.  I got my newsletter sometime around midnight and tried the link.  Yeah, it was full price.  So I put it off until later…which, at 11:30 AM for me (9:30 in Utah) works.  Also make sure you remove it from your cart, if the price didn’t change (clear cache/cookies)...

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 01 January 2013 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1735
Joined  2012-04-14

Daz has fixed the freebie issue, I’ve just checked out and not been charged.