Digital Art Zone

Trouble Finding Dynamic Cloth Plug-in
Posted: 04 June 2012 06:16 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1205
Joined  2003-11-25

Hey All!

Forgive me if this has been asked/answered before. 

I’m running DS 4.0.3.47 Pro and I can’t seem to find the Dynamic Cloth plug-in. I have it.  I’ve seen it in my previous iterations of DS4. DS says it’s installed when I check the list of installed plug-ins.  However, it’s not showing up in the tabs listing. I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Any clues?

Thanks, in advance.

Signature 

Good poses are cool. Great poses sell the story. Get yours here: My DAZ Store

Want the latest news? Check out my facebook page to find out what’s in the works.

Posted: 04 June 2012 06:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3058
Joined  2003-12-06

Apparently not all tabs are available — or even visible/selectable — in all User Interface layout options. Did you change yours just before or after installing the latest version? I hate the “tabbed page” layout with the white-hot passion of a thousand burning suns, so I use City Limits with the Highway style. It’s the closest I can get to the old D|S3 Classic style, which I was familiar and comfortable with before DAZ decided not to carry it over to D|S4.

Signature 

“Despite rumor, Death isn’t cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Posted: 04 June 2012 07:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2296
Joined  2005-12-31

Be sure that if you have the additional plug in installed -the cloth control- that you have the most recent version of it installed properly. If you have an older version installed it will nurf the part that is included with studio.