Export and Import morphs using another modeler?
Hi, I have big problems in importing new morphs to DAZ. With the bridge to Hexagon most of the problems are no more, but the big problem is that I'm not good at all at using Hexagon to create morphs.
I'm better at using the Modeler of LightWave 3D, so I was wondering if this pipeline would be possible:
1) Send the original object to Hexagon
2) In Hexagon, save the object as OBJ
3) Load the OBJ in LightWave's Modeler and create the Morph, exporting it as another OBJ file
4) Load this new morphed OBJ in Hexagon replacing the original non-morphed object
5) Send the morphed object to DAZ Studio
Is it possible?