Here’s how I did it when making a hollow, opening heart shaped locket.
Looking down from above.
1. Load in 2 eggs from the Geometrics section in the Objects menu.
2. Put them next to each other so they overlap and rotate the left one anticlockwise, and the right one
clockwise slightly. Adjust them to suit what you want. Select both and group them together. Done.
If you want to make the heart hollow:
1. Un-group them and select both eggs and click Duplicate on the Edit menu.
2. While they are still selected shrink them slightly so they fit inside the first 2.
3. Click the A in the attribute menu of the duplicates and make them Negative.
4. Select both outer eggs and click the A and make them Positive.
5. Group all 4 eggs together and your done.
To slice it in half:
1. First un-group everything but leave them where they are.
2. Load in a standard cube object and select the A on the attributes menu and make it negative.
3. Position the cube on top of the eggs and re-size it to fit just over the edges at the top, bottom left and right.
4. Then change the view to look at the objects from the side and re-size the cube so that it comes just
above the top of the eggs and half way down.
5. Group all the eggs and the cube together and you should have half of a hollow heart.
You can then duplicate it and use 2 halves.
Hope this helps.
The green ones look like someone’s backside LOL