Digital Art Zone

2 of 13
Breast & Glute movement control for Genesis - NOW AVAILABLE (Commercial)
Posted: 28 December 2012 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1848
Joined  2005-04-15
In terms of a "universal" control, you might want to look at something similar to what Adam Thwaite's has done on with his Natural Bounce system... separating each breast into three control zones. That way the user could configure the system to the parameters of each individual breast as needed, even in cases where they need to be treated asymmetrically. (ie: one breast in clothing, the other exposed, one leather cup, the other in cloth, etc.)

As long as you're still taking suggestions, one thing I've rarely seen done really well with breast morphs is simulating how medium sided breasts hang when the torso is parallel to the floor, as occurs when the subject is on all fours. The actual shape is basically conical, but most morph sets tend to thrust the weight forward towards the top of the breast. That looks okay on a larger breasted figure, but on smaller breasts it always looks a bit skewed. Pop a decent "snowcone" morph in the package and you've got at least one sure sale.
 Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 28 December 2012 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2010-05-06
Nice! Genesis does need some better pose controls for breasts and glutes!

An added feature I'd like to see available is a hand imprint " grasp" morph
"...for holding ones own..."

smile
 Signature 

Posted: 28 December 2012 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3317
Joined  2009-08-05
Cybersox13 - 28 December 2012 12:33 PM
In terms of a "universal" control, you might want to look at something similar to what Adam Thwaite's has done on with his Natural Bounce system... separating each breast into three control zones. That way the user could configure the system to the parameters of each individual breast as needed, even in cases where they need to be treated asymmetrically. (ie: one breast in clothing, the other exposed, one leather cup, the other in cloth, etc.)

As long as you're still taking suggestions, one thing I've rarely seen done really well with breast morphs is simulating how medium sided breasts hang when the torso is parallel to the floor, as occurs when the subject is on all fours. The actual shape is basically conical, but most morph sets tend to thrust the weight forward towards the top of the breast. That looks okay on a larger breasted figure, but on smaller breasts it always looks a bit skewed. Pop a decent "snowcone" morph in the package and you've got at least one sure sale.

I had a look at that product and that is exactly how these morphs work. It was a huge influence. Each morph works on the X Y and Z axis same as that. They control all the movement you need. I wont be including breast shapes or breast morphs. That is for another day. I am strictly focusing on breast & glute movement. What ever breast/glute shapes and morphs you have in your arsenal is strictly up to you. My focus is to create movement morphs that cater for them:)
[ Edited: 28 December 2012 04:07 PM by Zev0 ]
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 28 December 2012 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
leifgl - 28 December 2012 03:05 PM
Nice! Genesis does need some better pose controls for breasts and glutes!

An added feature I'd like to see available is a hand imprint " grasp" morph
"...for holding ones own..."

smile

LOL..that you can achieve with a displacement map:) or an overlay layer:) There are already products that have that.
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 28 December 2012 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
So far I have tested the movement morphs on every possible breast shape that I have on Genesis and they work great:) It was hard to find the sweet spot that caters for multiple shapes but I think I found the best solution. I am now adding some more side morphs just to cover everything. Then its on to the glute...
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 30 December 2012 07:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
This is the morphs structure per breast so far. The glute will be similar per side. There will also be grouped morphs that control both breasts such as cleavage etc. And I will be including Squish morphs since you guys asked for it:) Pics to follow soon.
[ Edited: 30 December 2012 11:39 AM by Zev0 ]
Image Attachments
morphs.jpg
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 02 January 2013 03:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Updated morph list per breast/glute side. Working on the breast impact system now (squish morphs). I know I promised screenshots but I will do those as soon as I finish the morphs.
Image Attachments
morphs.jpg
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 02 January 2013 06:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  287
Joined  2005-08-25
Zev0 - 28 December 2012 05:07 AM
I love breasts and glutes. I have all these fantastic morphs sets for Genesis but no way to control the movement. So I decided to make something that does just that. The basic idea is you can control Up, Down, Left, Right, In & Out on each side of the breast and glute. With these combinations you will have full control of the movement. It will also contain secondary morphs such as twisting and angle etc. The hard part is making them compatable for all types of breast/glute shapes. That is what I am busy trying to solve now. Please feel free to make suggestions of what to add or focus on. Thanks:) I hope I can post pics here. I will try and make them as site friendly as possible.

if daz created a softbody/physics engine this would solve all these problems.
and animators can have more real motions.
 Signature 

DAZSTUDIO FUTURE REQUESTS - CLICK ME TO JOIN
Feel free to join, sign and vote for dazstudio future improvements.
(620 users and still counting up to 1000) would like to see improvements, and you?

What features would you like to see appear in dazstudio 5?

Posted: 02 January 2013 06:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
True. Well this system works extremely well, except that you must manually apply these morphs. It's actually better this way because with mixing figure shapes, automated morph values can give you some weird results. With manual control you can adjust them yourself to get the right look. Plus these work great for animations. I will post a vid as well as some pics as soon as they are complete. Best of all it is extremely easy to use. If your figure bends to the left, dial up the Side2side morphs with a bit of rotation on both breasts and see the difference:)
[ Edited: 02 January 2013 06:19 AM by Zev0 ]
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 02 January 2013 04:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Started a Renderosity thread incase I want to show pics that aren't suitable here. Haven't posted anything yet, but will let you guys know as soon as I do.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2861697&page=1#message_4026892
[ Edited: 02 January 2013 04:51 PM by Zev0 ]
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 04 January 2013 11:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
The universal breast impact system is complete.smile Instead of posting pics I am going to make a video showing how this product works.smile It's best seen in motion so you can see the morphs work:)
[ Edited: 04 January 2013 11:15 AM by Zev0 ]
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 07 January 2013 05:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Still Busy with the Vid, but in the meantime here is a shot showing how the morphs work. To mimic good results you can't just move left and right, you must add a little rotation as well or they will start to distort. This set has the morphs to do that. You have full control of each to get the look you want. The glute system uses the exact same principle. For animation, Just dial up at key frames wherever you feel movement needs to be applied.
Image Attachments
2.jpg
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 07 January 2013 08:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4876
Joined  2009-02-26
Hey cool man! Well done smile
 Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 07 January 2013 10:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4467
Joined  2004-08-11
Nice thing about all this since it's Genesis clothing SHOULD follow along! grin
 Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 07 January 2013 11:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-05
Yep it does:) Anyways The video is up. Nothing fancy, it just shows what can be done. I suck at animation:(
To Daz admins, I added a nudity tag so please don't delete this link. If it does get deleted here, It can be viewed at the Renderosity thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNU2sPMur3A
[ Edited: 07 January 2013 11:54 AM by Zev0 ]
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

2 of 13